Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ALI!

Stand on the edge of your dream and fight
Why couldn't you say these in your earlier post?
cuz I type slowly and I know how important time is when fully claiming, you even pointed the finger after I calmed cuz of that
Can make it in one post now that everything is posted, pipe down

D

Dragomir

@Natalija try using an online gif editor website to edit words into your gifs so you can still communicate with us. I had a similar post restriction many moons ago where I could only post images. I hacked the system by using photoshop and typing words on a blank canvas which technically counted as an image.

just gonna throw this out there.

my abilities are no way related to my character's in the game but the names are just straight up ripped off from the game.
can someone with flavour knowledge check that for this claim? because when i check the wiki for keqing, it really makes zero sense as to why an ability will be called "electrocute"
Dude, when you search for the word 'shrimp' on her Wiki, all you get is that her favorite food is shrimp balls. Is that enough to name an ability after?

ALI!

Stand on the edge of your dream and fight
ngl I feel useless this game, even if you decide to lynch someone else instead of me, I don't even have someone in mind to role block anymore.

just gonna throw this out there.

my abilities are no way related to my character's in the game but the names are just straight up ripped off from the game.
can someone with flavour knowledge check that for this claim? because when i check the wiki for keqing, it really makes zero sense as to why an ability will be called "electrocute"
what’s wrong with the name? her element is electro and she kills using electro so it makes sense

Emil

Certified Memelord
as drago mentioned a ninja shud be immune to trackers/watchers, or dodge kills. depends if hes town or scum

@QueenEmilia can keqing be a cop in anyway? like with instinct or w.e cuz shes adventurous

Status
Not open for further replies.