Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ALI!

Stand on the edge of your dream and fight
whoever doubting the names can gladly ask the hosts for thier tastes in your role PM!
This is beyond my abilities, now I'm getting sused because of names put by the hosts!

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
whoever doubting the names can gladly ask the hosts for thier tastes in your role PM!
This is beyond my abilities, now I'm getting sused because of names put by the hosts!
as i said, this is probably irrelevant and is more of a comment on the hosts' tastes than a sus on you.
if you're town and you're typing out the abilities that you were given by the hosts, what reason do you have to get flustered?

D

Dragomir

no it doesn’t she’s like the leader of the good ppl that fight the fatui, but I’m guessing he got converted or something. It’s what sounds like to me when I read the chat
Highly doubt that Rej was converted. That would mean that town started out with two double-voters since Tobi was one as well. That's two extra votes for town on top of our beginning vote majority against scum. Even with conversions, that's a little much to have. Makes more sense to me that Rej was a scum double-voter to balance it out while Tobi was town's double-voter to counter the conversions.

Emil

Certified Memelord
the names r ok, my ability names arent rly the ability names in the game either, they r related to the character eula

anyway

keqing dodging kills is acceptable, better if she dodge trackers/watchers

keqing being alignment cop is iffy

keqing being able to roleblock is acceptable BUT we have too many roleblockers

keqing electro element makes sense as well if other electro users can agree on it

it could pass as a claim, but the target choice of rayleig sama is very poor imo

need to iso cal and rayleigh if they had any interactions

BUT someone else do that cuz im about to fken doze off rn

Highly doubt that Rej was converted. That would mean that town started out with two double-voters since Tobi was one as well. That's two extra votes for town on top of our beginning vote majority against scum. Even with conversions, that's a little much to have. Makes more sense to me that Rej was a scum double-voter to balance it out while Tobi was town's double-voter to counter the conversions.
yeah that makes sense, either way rej should be lynched, whether my chat showed he was converted or not, it said he’s shady so that’s enough for me

ALI!

Stand on the edge of your dream and fight
as i said, this is probably irrelevant and is more of a comment on the hosts' tastes than a sus on you.
if you're town and you're typing out the abilities that you were given by the hosts, what reason do you have to get flustered?
Dude, as I said, I feel so useless this game, don't even have a target to roleblock if I get spared, town thinks I'm sus even after claiming, I'm not against my lynch at this point ... I hate going in as a sub, especially when the game is +300 pages and people sus me because I didn't even know about a lie detector thing which was probably mentioned during the pre-sub period, do whatever you got to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.