Least Impressive Supernova in Wano?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing about yamato meeting ushimaru is ok to me. But the thing that onimaru doesn't recognize even a little about Zoro that looks a LOT like Ushimaru is weird to me. The thing is He remember Kawamatsu even tho they are apart for a long time. Seems like Plot Hole until explanation in story.
This is One Piece. Luffy and Chopper are still waiting to find out Sniper King’s secret identity.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
The thing about yamato meeting ushimaru is ok to me. But the thing that onimaru doesn't recognize even a little about Zoro that looks a LOT like Ushimaru is weird to me. The thing is He remember Kawamatsu even tho they are apart for a long time. Seems like Plot Hole until explanation in story.
This is my last chance at Zoro not being related to those fucktards.

So I prefer this plot hole to never be revealed.

It could just be hand waved with the particular context, like if someone was robbing your house maybe you wouldn't bring up in conversation if they looked like a young version of your best friend.

onimaru literally smiled and walked away from their fight the second he saw zoro use a 3 sword style move.

kawamatsu said last chapter ushimaru used the same sword style. its right there

Status
Not open for further replies.