News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

Fans, after having invented YC1++ tier are now shocked that the manga does not agree with them.
I don't believe in this power levels at least, I just think Marco have a lot of things to have the higher bounty, he fight against the 3 admirals in the war, he be the captain of white beard pirates for one entire year, fight one war against Teach and be the first mate of the strongest man in the world so long, to me not make sense this bounty for King, and Queen too.

we were so close to agreeing here Ndule, why did you ruin it
It's a fact
Deal with it.

That's why oda only has King and Marco over Katakuri in bounty :
King due to his race & being barbaric while Marco due to him being a leader for a year and fighting at MF. + their captains have higher bounties > Linlin.

In terms of skillsets and actual individual hype:
Oda doesn't see them special as fighters

If their bounty were really that hype, oda wouldn't show it in VC

Benn has 1.49
Yassop and Roo won't have more than 1.29B

It never made sense. Otherwise Kidd would have 1B+ bounty, especially since the World Government doesn't govern much in the New World, where the Yonko commanders operate.

On a side note, impressive how easily Cutty Flam and Robin defeated ~500M bounty tobi roppos.
Easily? I mean, they basically had Enies Lobby difficult fights. Actually, this was harder than EL for Franky. Here, Franky started in his strongest form. In EL, he was weaker and had a gag battle.

Would’ve been cool to see them use haki…
You see how Oda had ever member of CP9 not use the exactly same fighting style? Same thing here. CoA and CoO are accorutements. People have their own fighting style. Some users, Ulti, Who's Who, lean on it more. Others don't, Big Mom for a Yonko level example.