News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Though it too but after his performance against Jinbe and seeing the gap between WsW and Jack, I kinda expect it. Let be honest neither Snack or Pero would lose mid diff to Jinbe,that was pathetic and also Jack would do the same to him. While Pero still get his chance to proof himself.

After his performance against Jinbe I kinda expect something around 400-500mio in case of Oda showing that their is a huge gap between WsW and Jack.
Perospero would probably lose around the same difficulty. His fighting style in Onigashima leaves a lot to be desired, Jinbe would bullrush him and physically dominate Perospero.

I like to imagine that Page One never got a better bounty because Ulti keeps KO'ing him with her shenanigans before he gets to do anything.
:pagemoji::ultimoji:>"Sit down, Pay Pay, and let me handle everything! Give me a Piggy back ride after! I said....SIT DOWN!" *headbutts him into oblivion*
Page is probably Ulti's kinda right hand. If they sailed together Ulti was probably seen as the captain by the marines. If that's the case the duo are impressive than Killer/Kid duo in terms of numbers.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
There were some people saying that Who's Who's bounty would be over 800 million.:kobeha:
Not gonna lie....I'm gonna be a little sad if Jinbei doesn't get the 1B.
Mr Fish deserves it. =(
I wonder if Oda is gonna reserve the 1B+ on the crew purely for the M3?
Maybe for Yamato?
I think that aside from them, Usopp is the one with the better chance of getting it. Maybe it will end up being his final bounty. I would find that awesome.

Yeah, make sense. The whole "more violent" makes no sense. Who is more violent? Those who fight for fun, or those who burn your hose down for skittles?
Post automatically merged:
It never made sense. Otherwise Kidd would have 1B+ bounty, especially since the World Government doesn't govern much in the New World, where the Yonko commanders operate.

On a side note, impressive how easily Cutty Flam and Robin defeated ~500M bounty tobi roppos.