News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

But seriously, bounties are kinda odd if you look into it

Katakuri's for example, its pretty high considering he is a basement dweller grown ass dude who eats donuts the whole day

Especially if you compare to Jack, who is basicly the guy who does everything Kaido orders him to and caused a lot of havoc to people from different races, until we met King and Queen

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Tbh, at age 20, that bounty's not bad. It's a little disappointing he didn't cut the 300 mil threshold tho.
I like to imagine that Page One never got a better bounty because Ulti keeps KO'ing him with her shenanigans before he gets to do anything.
:pagemoji::ultimoji:>"Sit down, Pay Pay, and let me handle everything! Give me a Piggy back ride after! I said....SIT DOWN!" *headbutts him into oblivion*

Im still sure that Yasopp/Roo and at most Ben get insane bounties. Don't forget guys these commanders are like Zoro and Sanji, special op dudes and even get hyped by Oda in same chapter where Yonkous bounty get hyped.

For now im glad King having 1.39b but I wish for King to have something above 1.4B but well that is what is it. King is right now the commander with the highest bounty!!
Ben is Vice Captain right?, not commanders. Of course he will be higher than Luffy.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I like to imagine that Page One never got a better bounty because Ulti keeps KO'ing him with her shenanigans before he gets to do anything.
:pagemoji::ultimoji:>"Sit down, Pay Pay, and let me handle everything! Give me a Piggy back ride after! I said....SIT DOWN!" *headbutts him into oblivion*
Lmfaooo that or Ulti kept beating everyone up for Page1, he got Chopper'd.

@playa4321
I thought Who's Who's bounty would be close to Snack or Perospero, the fact that Who's Who and the other Tobi Roppo's bounties are nowhere close to Perospero's bounty just shows how impressive it was for Perospero to get a bounty of 700 million.
Though it too but after his performance against Jinbe and seeing the gap between WsW and Jack, I kinda expect it. Let be honest neither Snack or Pero would lose mid diff to Jinbe,that was pathetic and also Jack would do the same to him. While Pero still get his chance to proof himself.

After his performance against Jinbe I kinda expect something around 400-500mio in case of Oda showing that their is a huge gap between WsW and Jack.