News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

@playa4321
I thought Who's Who's bounty would be close to Snack or Perospero, the fact that Who's Who and the other Tobi Roppo's bounties are nowhere close to Perospero's bounty just shows how impressive it was for Perospero to get a bounty of 700 million.
Well if we look Perospero was the first child and member of BM pirates(not cauting that streusen dude) and WsW is something close to only 2 to 5 years ago.

So when Kaido fought Oden he was 29,probably not his prime but still great though.
As @Echizen_Jo_Ndule said it,Oda ruined Oden vs Kaido, fight could be far better...

Same for flying six fights. Robin learning haki or Franky against Sasaki and BM would be far greater. And WsW as 546mio guy was really not looking good against Jinbe.
39*
shanks age.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Same for flying six fights. Robin learning haki or Franky against Sasaki and BM would be far greater. And WsW as 546mio guy was really not looking good against Jinbe.
Franky should've had some seastone knuckles or something on his Shogun that let him pulverize Sasaki. As that'll depower Sasaki and it's one of the hardest substances.

Yeah, Robin should've unlocked CoA for her devil form. I'd buy that as a believable end over whatever the fuck Robin did to Maria