News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

Those bounties are massive though. 3 of them are higher than Kid who for the most part the last 2yrs have been the gold standard of the worst gen supernovas. I mean for comparison most of WG supernova are yet to crack the 400m mark
Yeah. Sasaki, Black Maria and Who's Who have massive bounties.

Ulti's bounty isn't too shabby eiter.

Wonder if we'll see Drake's updated bounty.

Beast pirates in Wano 25 years I think...
She's 29 and born in Wano.

As child she went into missions I guess xD
Dellinger like.
You can get a high bounty in only a few years. BM could have actually really started making a name when she was 18ish and would have 9 years to get to this bounty.

Jack is 28 with 1 Bill lol.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Stop comparing Luffy with others
Luffy has done stuff which yonko haven't even
Only Kaido has escaped from prisons

Did Shanks escape Impel down? Fight WG? Is he a D? Etc...

People get higher bounties based on different factors
We know Oda has been highlighting King's race and him being a calamity/disaster (barbaric/torture loving pirate) even Zoro called him a massacre soldier.
So far Oda focuses on King's race that even wB called it race of gods, why Linlin wanted him, why Queen hypes their fire...

How Oda wrote and hyped each :
King : mainly about his race
Marco : mainly about his regen
Katakuri: mainly about his own strength via haki mastery.

Nobody brings up Katakuri or Queen's race, same way nobody talks about Marco being super great in haki and power like kata was hyped , same way nobody hype Kata for being smart like Queen or Benn.
King fanbiys wanna create some fanfictions. If you want me to believe His race and being barbaric doesn't play a huge role then then Erase all the hype King got for his race.
Yup, Luffy does outrageous things and is also related to the most outrageous people in the world, yet his bounty barely increased. So there is no way other people, King, in this case, will get bigger bounty increases over far less outrageous reasons.

I did not say King's race played no role in increasing his bounty. It just doesn't play as big a role as you're making it out to be. You're just forcing this nonsense of an agenda on to us to glorify Katakuri. You and your fellow Mochi Riders are being naive if you think we can't see through it.