News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

Didn't expect who's who to be so low, he's not even worth half of queen and king bounty, no wonder he got destroyed with ease by wimbei :josad:
I knew black maria was strong, but didn't thought she would be higher than sasaki :usoprice:
Ulti, black maria and Sasaki kinda got nearly the same bounty, i wonder if the bounties of the strawhat will be as close as that after wano :watchout:

Since Nami and Usopp couldn't beat page one in 2 v 1 and could just beat nerfed ulti, i guess their bounty won't go up that much ? :jay-he:
I've been saying That Who's Who and Black Maria are the strongest Tobi Roppo, Oda put the most effort into those characters.

Nah man, they were well within expectations.

I saw no reason why the flying six would have particularly absurd bounties. The bounties they did get were honestly on average higher than I expected.

I expected them more to be in the low to mid 400 mil range, but Sasaki, Black Maria's and Who's Who's being in the high 400 millions and mid 500 millions was a pleasant surprise.

Page One is a massive disappointment though. Thought he would have at least gotten 300 million.
Reason why the Tobi Roppo bounties were disappointing for me is coz for one, the beast pirates bounties are much higher than their counterparts and also coz I and most people used Perorin as the standard. If Perorspero's bounty was similar to Oven's and Daifuku's then these bounties would've fallen under expectations ^^. That said though Perorin comes out of this reveal with an insane amount of hype.

Lol isn't that nitpicking a bit considering he's only 10 mil lower than 300mil tho ^^"
Moreover P1 is just 21 years old. A bounty of 290mil is pretty impressive in retrospect and Ulti's even more. Again would've loved both to be higher but it's what it is.

Ulti is TRASH and OVERRATED.

-Matched up with NAMI the 2nd weakest SH

-Has the 2nd lowest BOUNTY

Her fanboys and simps argue that she's the strongest TR because she took an attack from BM, but they're ignoring that Oda did not nerf her because she was TOO STRONG but because Nami is TOO WEAK.

If Ulti fought Robin,Franky or Brook, she'd have gotten 1V1'd with no outside intervention, Oda simply had BM nerf her cause Nami is fodder.
Lol why are you getting so angry over those said that Ulti was the strongest, you keep getting salty over her character.:milaugh:

Who cares if some people want to believe she's the strongest, let them believe what they want to believe.

Reason why the Tobi Roppo bounties were disappointing for me is coz for one, the beast pirates bounties are much higher than their counterparts and also coz I and most people used Perorin as the standard. If Perorspero's bounty was similar to Oven's and Daifuku's then these bounties would've fallen under expectations ^^. That said though Perorin comes out of this reveal with an insane amount of hype.

Lol isn't that nitpicking a bit considering he's only 10 mil lower than 300mil tho ^^"
Moreover P1 is just 21 years old. A bounty of 290mil is pretty impressive in retrospect and Ulti's even more. Again would've loved both to be higher bit it's what it is.
Zoro and Sanji are 21 yo and their bounties are at the 300 million mark. P1 and esp Ulti being around their age makes it totally logical and impressive. Perhaps they only started doing piracy recently.

Ulti is TRASH and OVERRATED.

-Matched up with NAMI the 2nd weakest SH

-Has the 2nd lowest BOUNTY

Her fanboys and simps argue that she's the strongest TR because she took an attack from BM, but they're ignoring that Oda did not nerf her because she was TOO STRONG but because Nami is TOO WEAK.

If Ulti fought Robin,Franky or Brook, she'd have gotten 1V1'd with no outside intervention, Oda simply had BM nerf her cause Nami is fodder.
She is impressive considering her age and bounty, a good character, but thats all, she isn't stronger than Who's Who, Sasaki or Black Maria.

And yes, most of Ulti wankers are just simping her.

Lol why are you getting so angry over those said that Ulti was the strongest, you keep getting salty over her character.:milaugh:

Who cares if some people want to believe she's the strongest, let them believe what they want to believe.
There are literally people who've compared Ulti to DOFLAMINGO.
She's far below Vergo or Pica.

Satisfied with King's... WsW quite low but understandable... Ulti, why so high?

So Yamato is 99% confirmed to get another VC in the future, eh?

All Tobiroppos with CoA and CoO, why didn't they use them?