News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

It also means that King was 25 when Shiki broke out. That King was 22 at the beginning of the dance and 27 during the Oden battle

For the Impel down believer Magellan also has 47 maybe it’s a sign
It would actually be interesting if Queen and King weren't in the Beast Pirates 25 years ago.

It would make his decision to trick Oden more sense

duhh for what, for u pushing that 1.33B thing up in my face ?
Oh
Okay sure

But I still don’t get why it’s an L? There is no big deal? He’s still in the brackets between Queen and Luffy which shows he’s closer to Queen than what many are trying to sell… it’s only 70 mil difference…

this was the whole point of 1.33 which is showing how close they are… 70 mil difference is same shit… it’s barely a difference

She was messing around with Nami and Usopp a bit.
No she wasn’t. Her wanting Nami and usopp to beg for mercy and admit Kaido’s supremacy isn’t the same as messing around

Kaido was telling Luffy and all the supernovas to stand down and admit his supremacy. Was that him also messing around?

it’s not like any of these guys purposefully hold back when smacking these guys around just because they want the people they are smacking to beg for mercy

Nope it means you're not that credible

You don't need bounties or some info to know X > or = Y
Just read how Oda wrote them in the manga
I already had King and Marco over Katakuri, and if you go back and read some of my analysis on the fight, I always said it was possible if not likely that King >= Marco. The bounty was the last straw.

Being “credible” is retarded if it means you can’t change your mind in light of new evidence. And just for the record, I’ve been getting tons of predictions correct the last like 5 months.

Oh
Okay sure

But I still don’t get why it’s an L? There is no big deal? He’s still in the brackets between Queen and Luffy which shows he’s closer to Queen than what many are trying to sell… it’s only 70 mil difference…

this was the whole point of 1.33 which is showing how close they are… 70 mil difference is same shit… it’s barely a difference
70 mil is a big deal
first Because King is younger than Queen
Second because the bounties are over 1B,and its hard to get an increase in bounty when u are over 1B

Oh
Okay sure

Except there was an entire agenda around the 1.33 thing because of “Zoro Sanji parallels” remember