News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

Because Sanji is getting past 1B... There aren't that huge gap between YC2 and YC3 bounties... Let's say Sanji gets 1.5B...
Why says Jinbei is a YC3 equivalent for Luffy. The dude fought F6 for a reason. Yamato is better fit if she joins.

Even then, Luffy's crew doesn't follow that pattern. Luffy the captain, Zoro like the First Mate and Sanji kind of like a second mate and that's it.

Finally we have the bounties,I would say that based on bounties of 3C and 3SC:

King and Queen are closer to each other in power,while Jack is bit lower.

Kata is bit stronger then Smoothie/Cracker,while those two should be closer in power to each other.

nah im pretty sure it will be 990

Reason #1 = Sanji's bounty so far always have 2 same digits number. 77,177,330. So the next is 990 kinda make sense.
Reason #2 = Its for gag purpose, 10 mil shy from 1 Billion bounty while Zoro will have 1 Billion bounty.
Reason #3 = 99 is 66 upside down.
Reason #4 = 990 is exactly 330 × 3.

Damn, those are some inflated bounties.
So they didnt include Drake, I guess that's why he wasnt the limit, though since the start WsW had the highest chances to be 440 or more since Jinbei is 438 and this way he would beat someone "more" valuable than him.

BM above Sasaki, surprised and at the same time no since Brook helped Robin for a good amount of time.

And all have Haki, both of them, like I said in those threads doubting this. Their Haki is simply trash (or they were using invisible CoA and we dont know xdd) and their DF boost much more their overall power and durability. One needs to train the Haki for years or be a super genius to have a relevant lvl of Haki that you can use in combat, but if you something like an Ancient Zoan which you only need to "think" and in less than a second you will boost your power without any handicap (Haki drains out), then no wonder one wouldnt care much about it. After all logias are a rare species and there is almost always other means to deal with others DF users.

So King is not 1.33 at the end, the wings was already too much for Oda's inner Zorofanboy being to make lmao.
Still he should been below Marco since commanders are influenced by their Captain's bounty (Shirohige higher than Kaido with a good difference) and Marco has infinitely better portrayal than King (fightning Admirals, hyped by Gorosei, 1 commander with 19 years, fightning with either Rayleigh or Gaban, etc.).

Why says Jinbei is a YC3 equivalent for Luffy. The dude fought F6 for a reason. Yamato is better fit if she joins.

Even then, Luffy's crew doesn't follow that pattern. Luffy the captain, Zoro like the First Mate and Sanji kind of like a second mate and that's it.
I agree that Yamato may become the YC3, but right now it's Jinbe's...

I'm not buying that 2 commander pattern because even Roger had Oden late into the party...