News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

@Hanzo hattori @Midnight Delight
*Ulti

Before ?? - She joins the Hundred Beast Pirates
Before ?? - She becomes a Tobi Roppo
Before ?? - She's summoned by King and arrives on Onigashima
Before 00 - For the chance to face off against a Calamity, she goes in search of Yamato
Before 00 - Together with Page One, she fights against Luffy
Before 00 - She is attacked by Yamato during her fight with Luffy
Before 00 - Whilst carrying out King's mission, she fights against Nami and Usopp
Before 00 - She's attacked by Lilin whilst chasing down Nami and Ussop

Image Left Bottom
Headbutts strong enough to open up holes in the floor.
When she clads this attack in haki, its sheer force is strong enough to shatter the head of an ordinary person to smithereens.

@Hanzo hattori @Midnight Delight

Before ?? - She joins the Hundred Beast Pirates
Before ?? - She becomes a Tobi Roppo
Before ?? - She's summoned by King and arrives on Onigashima
Before 00 - For the chance to face off against a Calamity, she goes in search of Yamato
Before 00 - Together with Page One, she fights against Luffy
Before 00 - She is attacked by Yamato during her fight with Luffy
Before 00 - Whilst carrying out King's mission, she fights against Nami and Usopp
Before 00 - She's attacked by Lilin whilst chasing down Nami and Ussop

Image Left Bottom
Headbutts strong enough to open up holes in the floor.
When she clads this attack in haki, its sheer force is strong enough to shatter the head of an ordinary person to smithereens.
Usopp aint ordinary!

Not LUFFY!

Oda didnt establish that concept at that time. Later, it was explained by Rayleigh that you can predict your enemy's attacks (Normal CoO). Then he went on to explain only a select few has the ability to look into the future (FS CoO). It shows that Luffy already had normal CoO, Oda didnt explain it because it was too early, and then guess what, Time skip happened, and first thing Oda focused on was Luffy's training.
So, take your dumb ass reasoning somewhere else.
What are you talking about? Luffy awakened haki pre time skip but he wasn't using it on the regular.

We saw him train with Rayleigh in order to be able to do that "LEARN THE BASICS"

Yall are so sensitive here, getting mad over anything :beckmoji:

Image Left Bottom
Jack was directly made an "All Star" by Kaidou himself.
The depth of his strength, decision making skills, and loyalty all contribute to Kaido having complete trust in him.

*edited
Proving that if you are strong enough, you can be an all star from the get go:goyea:

So Hawkins and Apoo being headliners while Drake is a Tobbi Roppo clearly means that Drake> Hawkins ~ Apoo:goyea:

Yo my man can you translate the Hitetsu's VC?
It just talks about how he created Ame-No-habakiri and Sandai.

it says he’s been trying to lay low ever since the fall of Wano and that he’s a from a line of swordsmith. It also says he’s a first-rate/premier swordsmith.
I lived there for a year it was fun.
I’m just visiting. It’s my birth place.:myman:

D
It just talks about how he created Ame-No-habakiri and Sandai.

it says he’s been trying to lay low ever since the fall of Wano and that he’s a from a line of swordsmith. It also says he’s a first-rate/premier swordsmith.

I’m just visiting. It’s my birth place.:myman:
Damn nothing juicy then. Thanks bro!

What are you talking about? Luffy awakened haki pre time skip but he wasn't using it on the regular.

We saw him train with Rayleigh in order to be able to do that "LEARN THE BASICS"

Yall are so sensitive here, getting mad over anything :beckmoji:
Not mad, just proving your reasoning for Mihawk > Shanks wrong. And now you dont have any good reason and started to call me mad.

How someone can see an attack coming without CoO? Think, please, use your brain. Or dont be so adamant when claiming Mihawk > A fucking Yonko Shanks, Shanks who has been seen in Kaido's mind image along with WB, and Roger.

Mihawk cant defeat an ill WB, let alone Shanks.