News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

I posted a pic just before
Can you check something… When they name zoans like Kaido, do they put “Mythical model” in the name of the Zoan? If so then did they put “mythical model” with this Big monk thing

Like if they put that infront of Kaido’s devil fruit and not Onimaru’s then we can conclude it’s not mythical

Can you check something… When they name zoans like Kaido, do they put “Mythical model” in the name of the Zoan? If so then did they put “mythical model” with this Big monk thing

Like if they put that infront of Kaido’s devil fruit and not Onimaru’s then we can conclude it’s not mythical
I can't read japanese sorry.
Probably mythical tho.

Kid is supposed to be Luffy’s second rival as WG member yet he lacks the to even push him to mid diff! Kinda disappointing… Kod needs massive PUs soon.
He can't push Luffy past mid diff...... says you lol. Oda has made Kidd his main rival for a reason
Yet only Luffy and Zoro have the real CoC that does anything in the manga
:okay:
Blah blah blah. Luffy and Kidd are still the only supernova who have been confirmed to have all 3 types haki. Zoro doesn't have CoC on his vivre card yet he has "real CoC" compared to the guy who has been confirmed by both Kaido and vivre cards. Kaido questions if Zoro has it on the other hand. Get your hating ass outta here. :suresure: Keep hating, they are and have always been the top dogs of the super rookies.

X Drake's bounty seems suspicious to say at least.
Yeah he is not up there with the calamities but i believe he could take on WW..
Maybe sword has something to do with this, like don't give to much attention on X Drake and lose his cover or something?
Or maybe all the beast pirates didn't get a bounty raise for those two years because they stayed low while preparing for a war ?
But whatever the case X should have higher bounty.
Jokes aside, oda obviously saves drake for the manga. Since he was one of the most notorious spvs in the timeskip, there is no way he didnt get at least a small raise. This and the fact tha he s been missing for 15+ chapters is hella suspicious.

Lmao what a clown Reason is that. never thought arguing with a Dumb fuck clown lol

WSS / WSM / WSC / Admirals > Yonko Shanks
Never happening.
Deny one title and accept the other, you are just as much of a clown as I am.

WSS title is Shichibukai level title.
If it was not, Mihawk would have been a Yonko.
Plus, Zoro also said he will bite King to death if he has to (last chapter), so knowing sword techniques does not equal to strongest being.

Additionally, If Mihawk was greater than Shanks, then World Govt. would not need other reinforcements in Marine ford, only Mihawk would have been enough. If Mihawk was greater than Akainu or WB, he would have defeated or dealt a major damage to WB (not stopped by a fucking commander, his attack would not have been evaded by a fucking Future-sight less Luffy, Luffy read Lihawk's move with normal CoO).

Do you want me to write a book on it?