Sanji hit my king
Sanji hit by page one

and you wonder why sanji lsot 3rd place

spoiler provider hate sanji
oda hate sanji
editor hate sanji
vivre card writer hate sanji

im shocked hes even 4th
Did all these characters not hit sanji?? Why are you acting like there is some foul play here ??what the hell wrong with yall .

Y’all really over exaggerates

people saying red hair pirates are the weakest are dumb as fuck

cause you can use the same logic and say world government and white beard pirates are weak too since. Kaido just took king and wanted to kill whitebeard…see how stupid some of y’all sound

but y’all throw logic out the window to fit your stupid agenda lol

kaido was going to marine Ford to kill whitebeard and was stopped by shanks, how the battle we don’t know…only thing we know is that kaido backed off

- No Haoushoku CoC for Zoro in the vivre card. There is only 剣聞色 (coo) and 武装色 (coa).

For now, no mention of CoC in the text.

I will translate Zoro's VC in few hours @Rivaille @Shanal @stairs-kun

For Ashura, it just says "it's an ninestyle attack when the body becomes a demonic one. That attack was enough to leave a scar even to the yonkou Kaido."

Enma part : "enma the entrusted sword, swallows Zoro's haki and becomes black.

@PuckTheGreat
Can you do me a favour and translation the part with Jack vs Ashura part and with the Sulong part pls?

So Hatcha is 66m tall, the numbers are similar like Oz after all in terms of size lol.
Image Right
He's possesses high fighting capabilities and is able to cross blades blades on equal footing with powerful Samurai

Image Left Mid
Ordinarily he prefers violence but he also posseses the presence of mind to mind judge whether violence would be advantageous depending on the situation.

Image Left Bottom
Jack was directly made an "All Star" by Kaidou himself.
The depth of his strength, decision making skills, and loyalty all contribute to Kaido having complete trust in him.

*edited

Last edited:
- No Haoushoku CoC for Zoro in the vivre card. There is only 剣聞色 (coo) and 武装色 (coa).

For now, no mention of CoC in the text.

I will translate Zoro's VC in few hours @Rivaille @Shanal @stairs-kun

For Ashura, it just says "it's an ninestyle attack when the body becomes a demonic one. That attack was enough to leave a scar even to the yonkou Kaido."

Enma part : "enma the entrusted sword, swallows Zoro's haki and becomes black.
Thanks bro:blush: