News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

Not mad, just proving your reasoning for Mihawk > Shanks wrong. And now you dont have any good reason and started to call me mad.

How someone can see an attack coming without CoO? Think, please, use your brain. Or dont be so adamant when claiming Mihawk > A fucking Yonko Shanks, Shanks who has been seen in Kaido's mind image along with WB, and Roger.

Mihawk cant defeat an ill WB, let alone Shanks.

When did I mention shanks or mihawk? All i said was luffy was dodging mihawk without knowing CoC

Shanks is over Mihawk lol

The true identity/face of Drake who has earned the rank of "Tobi Roppo" in the Hundred Beast Pirates is the Captain of "Sword", a secret special unit of the Navy's Headquarters.

History:
Before 13 - The Barrels Pirates fall to ruin by the hands of Donflamingo
Before 13 - Sengoku takes him in, and he (becomes affiliated with/joins) the Navy's Headquarters
Before ?? - He becomes a rear admiral (affiliated with/of) the Navy's Headquarters
Before ?? - He joins the Navy's Headquarters secret special unit "Sword"
Before ?? - He leaves the Navy and heads to join Kaido as a spy
Before about 01 - He starts investigating the Hundred Beast Pirates after infiltrating their ranks
Before 00 - Leaves the Hundred Beast Pirates and lends a helping hand to the Ninja/Pirates/Minks/Samurai alliance

Probably a mistake or he was as child already a expert^^

@DarkWitch
The bounties of Ulti and Pageone clearly show me again, Oda mess it up with Daifuku and Oven bounties.
We speak here about 21/22 years old pirates who bounties are 290mio and 400mio!! Sasaki and Bm even had 480/472mio!!
And these guys are younger then Oven and Daifuku who are 48years old, even Pekoms and Tamago had higher bounties.
Really a mess up, both of them at least should get 500mio but 300mio is really not much if you compare it to Ulti and Pageone.
300 million is still not a joke but yeah their bounties should have been at least a bit more higher, my only excuse for them is that they don't leave Totto Land that much which is why their bounties aren't that high.

Tamago having a higher bounty than Daifuku, Oven, Page One, and Ulti is kind of impressive.

Also if Compote has a bounty what do you think it is?