Least Impressive Supernova in Wano?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
finish the damn flashback first then formulate your opinion
No amount of flashbacks is gna make this shit stick. Three very strong samurais just happened to get captured when their future Shogun was boiling??? Just bunch of plot holes in Wano arc. There is also the fact that the fox stabbed someone who looks exactly like his former master and didn't even make any sort of connection:giogio: Let's not also forget the fact that Kaido conveniently gave these strong samurais swords to break out:usoprice:

This isn't anything new considering he also left Oden weapons, only with headcanon putting these samurai above Oden and his scabbards would it be weird and outside of wanking them for agenda there's absolutely no way to say that is the case.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
No amount of flashbacks is gna make this shit stick. Three very strong samurais just happened to get captured when their future Shogun was boiling??? Just bunch of plot holes in Wano arc. There is also the fact that the fox stabbed someone who looks exactly like his former master and didn't even make any sort of connection:giogio: Let's not also forget the fact that Kaido conveniently gave these strong samurais swords to break out:usoprice:
He gave them swords expecting them to kill each other for the food. Until only the strongest one was left

I mean if there were seastone bars blocking the entrance I could buy it, but fucking rock? Fucking Baroque Works Saga Zoro and current Tashigi can cut this shit and these guys are supposedly the three Wano's greatest swordsmen after Oden:kobeha:

I don't mind if yamato is stronger than anyone. But when you look at the scan she did nothing, not like the spoilers line said. Yes it's impressive that she can face kaido in 1 vs 1 but luffy did that, post hakai zoro also did that.

When you look the panels, she tried something but kaido countered like nothing. Kaido did the same thing she flew away. And now raimei hakkai clash with potentially adv.coc. yes she has potential but nothing dangerous for kaido. Yamato didn't show any thing to kaido, never speedblizted him, didn't even damage kaido. More like yamato is doing her best to not be beaten.

As long she doesn't punch kaido like luffy did, or cut/break Kaido's scale like zoro, she is below them that's for sure. And it's not like kaido is 100% too, dude has probably half of his strenght right now.

@nik87 @Demongodzolo @Gensui Sazid @mly90 @Zowo @HA001 @Punpun @Daikenki @Marimo_420 @SinOfGreed
Don't fall on temporary hypes. It's her moment, she needs to shine.
Yeah i agree…cuz kaido only see luffy as worthy opponent. As long as zoro didnt show conqueror clad sword, it will be
luffy > yamato > zoro

Status
Not open for further replies.