Least Impressive Supernova in Wano?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

here a wild theory assuming Zoro is not the grandmaster real name :
Ushimaru has a bull on his kimono and Ushi means Bull ---> Zoro real name is Toramaru or Shitoramaru( = white tiger )
Ushi means bull too funnily enough, his full name means "Round bull" or something apparently? Toramaru or Shitoramaru would be a very badass name, I love that!

It's not about being narrow minded. There is a lot of things I can look past, but there is one blaring situation in all of this that just doesn't seem remotely plausible, and that is how Zoro and his Mother sailed across the most dangerous sea in the World to end up in East Blue. We already know that the people of Wano have no navigation skills. The fact that one group managed to do it on their own was a miracle, and even then it took them over a year to reach East Blue, and that was with there being capable samurai on their ship.

You guys are acting like sailing from Wano to East Blue is supposed to be some walk in the park.
Revolutionaries were shown once in the Shimotsuki village in the past. it might be possible that they took him there by someone's wish, if Dragon really have the weather fruit it can be a cake walk for him

Revolutionaries were shown once in the Shimotsuki village in the past. it might be possible that they took him there by someone's wish, it Dragon really have the weather fruit it can be a cake walk for him
That would be pretty insane if Luffy and Zoro were linked like that, like how him and Usopp were. Would be pretty cool if true, but I doubt it. Can't really see a reason why the Revos would head into Wano, when their soul focus is on the WG, and Wano isn't apart of them.

B

BBsZehahaInTheNewWorld

Kaido's flame clouds transported Ushimaru's semen to the East Blue right into the womb of Zoro's mother.

Kaido has planed the perfect suicide.

Status
Not open for further replies.