Least Impressive Supernova in Wano?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
It is interesting that people tend to accept Garp's power which is only based on strength and haki while underestimating dragon claw technique of Sabo which is also strength and haki based. King is an extremely strong and cool character but downplaying Sabo who infiltrated Mary Geoise and fought admirals is insane.
Sabo downplay was always present because people can't read and they are stuck in 2016 memes of "Ace 2.0".

Sabo will be one of the strongest characters by the end of series with Zoro and Luffy.

:choppawhat:

You mean the stone they cut like butter that blocked the entrance to their cell they could have escaped at any time they wished but didn't. Instead, they allowed themselves to be nearly starved to death just so they could fight Kaido in a weaken state for plot.
:mihugh:
Did you see the part when weapons were dropped into the room?

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
It is interesting that people tend to accept Garp's power which is only based on strength and haki while underestimating dragon claw technique of Sabo which is also strength and haki based. King is an extremely strong and cool character but downplaying Sabo who infiltrated Mary Geoise and fought admirals is insane.
Thank you:josad:

B

Ballel

So Ushimaru was called Dai-Kengou when Oden was 10x stronger than him :suresure:
Another L for zorobois .... meaning greatest swordsman has nothing to do with strenght :cheers:
Zoro will never be on the level of Yamato, Luffy, Yonkos and admirals:endthis:
Take that zoro swords suckers :suresure:
Wow , what a stunning analysis!
Your degree in architecture is showing!!

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Just imagine. Kaido loses, says "I've been trying to die to get him out of my head -> ZKK -> Luffy fights Xebec for no reason :DDDD

"Lurking" Legend.

(No I'm not serious)
perfect. Zoro kills kaido but an even greater enemy like Xebec appears and luffy is the one who has to face him thus luffy loses no shine while zoro still gets shitloads of hype

Weapons were dropped off right after Yamato was placed in cave.

10 days later, they escape and fought Kaido. I thought it was a month for some reason but it's only 10 days. Regardless they could have escaped and fought Kaido after they recovered.
Is it just me or that panel of the big rock with the slashes coming out of it kinda looks like the old japanese flag?

It was the first thing that came to mind for some reason

So Ushimaru was called Dai-Kengou when Oden was 10x stronger than him :suresure:
Another L for zorobois .... meaning greatest swordsman has nothing to do with strenght :cheers:
Zoro will never be on the level of Yamato, Luffy, Yonkos and admirals:endthis:
Take that zoro swords suckers :suresure:
Ushimaru looked like he's out of his prime while prime Oden got bodied by pre prime Kaido lol

Status
Not open for further replies.