Least Impressive Supernova in Wano?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
True, my bad. Didn't read well that part.

:crazwhat:
I Like All Characters,But to me He was Definitely powerful,let’s not Forget a Shimotsuki Train Oden himself
No amount of flashbacks is gna make this shit stick. Three very strong samurais just happened to get captured when their future Shogun was boiling??? Just bunch of plot holes in Wano arc. There is also the fact that the fox stabbed someone who looks exactly like his former master and didn't even make any sort of connection:giogio: Let's not also forget the fact that Kaido conveniently gave these strong samurais swords to break out:usoprice:
You guys just love to Type shitttt!!! Haven’t you learned Wano disgrace?? Kaido just Use trickery alongside Orochi to divide Wanokuni Man Power. Because he himself knew even the WG was afraid of those Samurais!! And Wano Kuni itself

That would make him 50 (20 years ago), which would have made him 11 when Oden was born. I mean, I guess it's feasible, but from what we see, Ushimaru doesn't look to be in his 50s.
Truth. didn't there is panel where ushimaru was seen hearing about young Oden ruckus that almost killed mountain god and he already look like to be The Daimyou of Ringo. But there is still possibility

His fox was almos 50 by the time Ushimaru died I belive, and I would imagine that Ushimaru is older than it, so maybe he was in late 60's?
It's possible. It'd be pretty cool if that was the case. Although it would raise the question as to why he didn't fight alongside Oden and the Scabbards when they went after Kaido.
Post automatically merged:

Truth. didn't there is panel where ushimaru was seen hearing about young Oden ruckus that almost killed mountain god and he already look like to be The Daimyou of Ringo. But there is still possibility
Was it Ushimaru, or Yasuie? Lol, I'll have to go back and check.

That would make him 50 (20 years ago), which would have made him 11 when Oden was born. I mean, I guess it's feasible, but from what we see, Ushimaru doesn't look to be in his 50s.
Kozaboru departed from Wano 55 years ago, it makes sense that someone gave Oden Enma and Ushimaru looks like he's in his 60s juging by Zoro's 60 years old design, but I dont want to go far into this since these details will be revealed sooner or later either be it fromthe Manga itself or the SBS

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Yes, of course! He is also the smartest and most mature one among 3 brothers.
That's so true. He is also my favourite brother. I love his fighting style, his top hat, his ambitions and the way he carries himself. He is truly one of the most awesome characters in the verse. Any Sabo chapter is an automatic 10 for me. I honestly can't wait to get back to the Reverie. The suspense is killing me:pepehands:

It's possible. It'd be pretty cool if that was the case. Although it would raise the question as to why he didn't fight alongside Oden and the Scabbards when they went after Kaido.

I mean Oden rushed straight after Kaido after learning what happened with Hyogoro, there was no planning. Wano is huge and comunication happens mostly through those weird snails that operate locally unlike the regular transponder snails, so maybe Ushimaru didnt even know what happened until after Oden was already dead, same goes to the other Daimyos. In fact I dont doubt that Oden even asked Ushimaru to stand down and not go fight Kaido since he was going to each region to make sure Orochi was following the deal

Weapons were dropped off right after Yamato was placed in cave.

10 days later, they escape and fought Kaido. I thought it was a month for some reason but it's only 10 days. Regardless they could have escaped and fought Kaido after they recovered.
I guess they weren't lying about not being hungry
:luuh:

Its ushimaru cuz the panel shown at Ringo. Another weird thing for me is Didn't Oden & the scabbards also pass ringo before fighting Kaido in Udon? And also Hyogoro is fighting Kaido when Oden in the state of his Dancing on the capital. It is Possible that Ushimaru and the three other were captured even before Oden vs Kaido war. But i think we will get little hint from this chapter about that.

I guess they weren't lying about not being hungry
:luuh:
Nah they hungry, its just their pride. Juat look at Momo and Kinemon after the fight at punk hazard :milaugh:

Its ushimaru cuz the panel shown at Ringo. Another weird thing for me is Didn't Oden & the scabbards also pass ringo before fighting Kaido in Udon? And also Hyogoro is fighting Kaido when Oden in the state of his Dancing on the capital. It is Possible that Ushimaru and the three other were captured even before Oden vs Kaido war. But i think we will get little hint from this chapter about that.

Nah they hungry, its just their pride. Juat look at Momo and Kinemon after the fight at punk hazard :milaugh:
I'm wondering who this guy is, because he appears to be a Shimotsuki also. He might have been the Daimyo before Ushimaru.

This seems to be a meeting of the Daimyos.

Status
Not open for further replies.