Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda is inconsistent about Kaido's beard 20 years ago sometimes he has it and sometimes he doesn't have it :D
Apparently people can shave in One Piece.

Not as great chapter as previous but I liked this, want to see more of Kaidou's backstory. 4/5 while previous one was 5/5.

And nice we see a bit of Law's and Kidd's crew, would like more of them. Oda created too many cool characters and the manga does not have enough space to do them justice.;)

Good name for chapter, after all its about zoros cuck father.:suresure:
You people really had to post this when there is no need. Smh.

Damn, Kaidou is not playing around with Yamato contrary to how some fans clamored. Kaidou line about 'there are no easy answers' is interesting. Yamato is nice except for Oden part. Since it is in flashback I will forgive and forget. But Lolda, enough with Oden this, Oden that. He is dead.

I like the imagery and spirit of the chapter and Ushimaru was cool, but in reality Yamato was recaptured and lived her life in chains until Luffy saved her with internal destruction haki.
I hope Oda can leave any Kaido flashback or make it small, I didn't need a flashback for Crocodile or many of the other villains to make them interesting. Hope we finish up the Raizo nonsense quickly, then get Perospero/Jack/Hawkins/Apoo out the way so we can have the monster trio's battles.

The more we learn about Wano manpower the more Oden battle is stupid….

You have Yasuie / Hyogoro / Ushimaru / those two great swordsmen who didn’t fight with Oden and the scabbards.

Hiogoro

I know they wanted to make a secret operation and killing Kaido in his sleep but still they left behind a lot of great soldiers
Hyogoro was already imprisioned when they atacked, and most than probably these 3 samurais as Well.
Kaido here still have his bandages, and the samurais were already in prison in Onigashima.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Hyogoro was already imprisioned when they atacked, and most than probably these 3 samurais as Well.
Kaido here still have his bandages, and the samurais were already in prison in Onigashima.
They could have made a move to free them knowing they would attack Kaido. As we saw in Udon Raizo has no problèm being discrete and infiltrating jails like Udon etc.

They could have made a move to free them knowing they would attack Kaido. As we saw in Udon Raizo has no problèm being discrete and infiltrating jails like Udon etc.
Well they could have tried but Kanjuro would have forewarned them, in any case Kaido never even used hybrid against Oden, I doubt some rock cutting samurai would have tipped the scale.

Think how much of a logistical shitshow this raid has been with the scabbards going for a suicide attack rather than waiting for Luffy, and Law fucking around with Poneglyphs as they all get taken out.

They were in Onigashima though my Dude, not udon. Full of enemies, calamities and F6. Of course, also kaido.

Impossible not being noted in the main stronghold ofbyou enemy, and theres even a chance they didint even know where these 3 samurai were.

Its REALLY not that simple.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
in any case Kaido never even used hybrid against Oden,
Kaido was all out against Oden. Oda just didn’t want to reveal his hybrid that early and waited for Luffy fight. The story told us Oden and Kaido were neck to neck during the battle.

Well they could have tried but Kanjuro would have forewarned them
Yeah Kanjuro the traitor could have warned them before but he already warned Kaido about the « surprise » attack so nothing change here. But you have maybe 3 high tier swordsmen in Wano left not even trying is stupid

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Good chapter.

Boy, I do hope Kidd and Law fans enjoy the fight against Big Mom, because I'm as excited for it as I am to keep reading "Raizo vs Enel's grandpa".
To think we still have so many filler fights to go through...sigh...

Status
Not open for further replies.