Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:cheers:
I'll drink to that

Oh wait, I don't drink
yohohohoho
If you see what happen in the arc where Zoro shared his food to the little girl (such did Ushimaru with Yamato) well you know that in that arc Zoro took down the antagonist.

What I find even more intriguing is the fact that in this chapter we have the confirmation that Kaido&Yamato are Oni which make even more interesting what is describe in Zoro VC card that state that :<< Zoro is a pirate hunter but as well an Oni hunter. What do you think will be Zoro reward after he has finished his quest?>>

Usually hunting require to kill the prey right? Well if even the Op staff isnt hidding anymore this point, be prepare to the inevitable.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Kaido in this chapter, more and more proves that it's likely that there is an ancient weapon sleeping in Wano

Everytime he speaks... and he even doesn't feel like he's enjoying that he took the Freedom of Wano.... his response to Yamato felt like "it was his means to an end goal" that sometimes, some questions are better not answered...

He has ALWAYS given the chance for Wano warriors to join his side before killing them.... that's something you guys have noticed right? he always beats an enemy... imprison him for some period of time to persuade him to join him, instead of killing him first...

Which is something Doflamingo/Crocodile/Enel....etc and many enemies have been doing...

I'm not saying Kaido is good guy... but I feel on many occasions he was trying to cause the least amount of casualties (aside from Onigashima falling) :milaugh: but really.... how many times have we seen him imprison a person trying to make them join before getting rid of them?

Hell, he even gave Momo a chance to get out of his reach by admitting he's not Kozoki Oden son... sure it would have stained his legacy... but it was Kaido's way to try to make Momo free...

I am 100% sure when Kaido gave the 1 portion of food this chapter, HE KNEW FULLY WELL.... that those 3 Samurai are prideful enough, and caring enough to actually give it to his daughter instead... and the sword was simply to make them take the choice of dying as warriors by fighting.... as Kaido saw that they will not yeild to him....

I think Kaido saw that in their loyalty and eyes... and made that move....

Kaido again this chapter implies there is a big reason behind him choosing wano in particular, and the fact that his fight with Luffy, he MENTIONED "so you're not the next joyboy" means.... or feels like he knows his role will END by the next joyboy... which to me connects it back to his time with Xebec, and his encounter with Roger ....etc...

The dude is really interesting character and I want to know more
I also think, you literally ctrl + C, on my ideas.He knew the samurai would not submit, so he threw their swords to finish them off in what they consider honorable.

Oda playing on the parallels of Zoro and Ushimaru with both of their introductions being very similar. I hope Zoro pops isn't ded.

Yamato is confirmed to have CoC. She's a powerhouse no denying that, however I'm not convinced Kaido is actually trying to kill his confusing daughter.

Whats Jinbei gonna do now? CP0?

3/5

Status
Not open for further replies.