• B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
u mean aether took lumine place?

well the weird thing is there was no cult on day 3

then suddenly day 4 ends in 2 seconds with a cult
It makes sense. In a game like this, I really don't think that Cult could just keep converting with the CL dead; I think that's a good way to break the game. So if Cult converted in the skipped day and not in D3, it makes sense to me that Lumine would be an option to take the place of Aether.

Emil

Certified Memelord
[Passive - Spirit Body] [redacted]

[Active - Icy Storm] You can use Cryo powers. As such, you can freeze your target each day, killing them after 1 cycle unless healed [1-shot]

[Active - Wolvendom] [redacted]

Eliminate Venti, Diluc, Aether and 1 delusion user.

why didnt nat kill anyone? she scum read me or melkor she cuda killed us
or hayumi since its part of her wincon

she claimed roleblocking LM day 2, but never rly claimed roleblocking anyone else after that

why r her abilities redacted anyway

Emil

Certified Memelord
i would personally like to perma commute or jail LM, and instead yeet cult today tbh

we cant prevent cult since its a day action

but we can prevent mafia kills if LM is mafia

i feel like cult is far more threatning ryt now

just my 2 cents

Emil

Certified Memelord
also most of the roleblockers r no longer claiming jailing or roleblocking and stuff

breh feels like we already lost some of them to cult

who have u jailed the past 3 nights lol @DynaMight

literally only talked about n1 jail and thats it

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
also most of the roleblockers r no longer claiming jailing or roleblocking and stuff

breh feels like we already lost some of them to cult

who have u jailed the past 3 nights lol @DynaMight

literally only talked about n1 jail and thats it
I'm going out now but i do have interesting information i will divulge later. Don't end the day or hammer shit

Also any ideas on how we had two superkills and three overall kills? One goes to Hayumi probably blasting Ali. Wolves killed Hayumi? Means we have an unaccounted superkill.

Okay my POE’s are Lord Melkor & TAC. Idc what TAC says lying about someone being confirmed Town is incredibly anti Town lol.

Idk what TAC is but that’s extremely sketchy. I’m also okay with hunting cult and perma cummuting LM if everyone thinks that’s the best strategy.

Status
Not open for further replies.