Do you like the Live Action Adaption?

• No, it's not a good adaption.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
gotta be cringe to see these characters with their unrealistic colored hair and usopp long nose.
No casting has been revealed yet as to figure how they might even look like at all and it is still yet unknown how far they will follow the hair colors and body attributes. I am pretty sure they will tone down the vibrant colors so it doesn't scream cheap cosplay.

Marvel and DC movie can pull it off I am sure OP can...but i agree there are some things will be sound cringe in live action lol
The leaked pilot script from last year didn't sound cringy at all, and it was only a rough version. They WILL change the jokes, and WILL change scenes so it fits live action and reality. You can't simply transfer manga/anime into live action. They do their best so it will feel natural.

No casting has been revealed yet as to figure how they might even look like at all and it is still yet unknown how far they will follow the hair colors and body attributes. I am pretty sure they will tone down the vibrant colors so it doesn't scream cheap cosplay.
judging from every live action that i watch so far, especially on netflix.. i know they will try their best but sorry to say, all them unrealistic visual are so cringe to see.

btw its not from the story aspect.

judging from every live action that i watch so far, especially on netflix.. i know they will try their best but sorry to say, all them unrealistic visual are so cringe to see.

btw its not from the story aspect.
It depends highly on the studio though, it's not netflix behind it but Tomorrow Studios and so far they only worked on Cowboy Bebop and I actually liked the visuals that were shown. Colors and outfits were nice and looked clean to me. Sure we have to wait for the final result but the characters looked good and not cringy or unrealistic at all. Let's just wait and see what they will offer. Soonish the casting process will be done and we'll get news on the actors.

This is bad...very bad.

Based on the Head writer of One Piece live action series:
he compares Monkey D Luffy to Kamala Harris.

This show will be pure trash, already getting hijack by agenda. In any case, I am not a bit interested in any project that try to put a manga/anime into a live action series especially if Netlix is involved.

This is bad...very bad.

Based on the Head writer of One Piece live action series:
he compares Monkey D Luffy to Kamala Harris.

This show will be pure trash, already getting hijack by agenda. In any case, I am not a bit interested in any project that try to put a manga/anime into a live action series especially if Netlix is involved.
I already understood this show would have been trash back in March 2020,when Steven Maeda,the showrunner,pubblished a pic on his Instagram of Nami saying "Stay at home!". I know that back in that period,everyone was sharing posts like that one,but still,i thought it was absurd to see pirates like the Strawhats invinting people to stay at home 😂 so i realized people like Maeda would probably use the Strawhats to make propaganda about their agendas.

How much yall wanna bet their will be relationships between SHs and Usopp is gonna be gay.
i have no confidence its going to be accurate to anything. even the leaked casting guidelines are horrible. "asian" zoro like people in japan arent going to flip out when they cast a Japanese character as Chinese
Post automatically merged:

netflix casting be like

Sanji

Nami

Zoro

Luffy

5$ say the cast will be revealed to be exactly the one that got leaked months ago
that cast was pretty good aside from the kid playing luffy tbh. i would be happy as a clam if that were the real cast

Marvel and DC movie can pull it off I am sure OP can...but i agree there are some things will be sound cringe in live action lol
imo the best marvel and dc stuff was when they embraced being a comic book with bright colors like Thor Ragnarok or Shazam!

Last edited:
i have no confidence its going to be accurate to anything. even the leaked casting guidelines are horrible. "asian" zoro like people in japan arent going to flip out when they cast a Japanese character as Chinese

netflix casting be like

Sanji

Nami

Zoro

Luffy
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

that cast was pretty good aside from the kid playing luffy tbh. i would be happy as a clam if that were the real cast
Usopp, Nami and Zoro were fine. Just change Luffy and Sanji actors.

Anyways isnt Mackenyu playing Saint Seiya now ? And hes already in Rouni Kenshin. Doubt he’ll be playing Zoro as well. If he does, this dude is just feasting off the Shonen community lmao.