Anime & Manga The Amount of downplaying Zoro gets from reddit and twitter is astonishing

Well, giving more importance to the fact that Zoro's main fight is King Is only logical to me, Sanji without his suit has already shown to be capable to fight shoulder to shoulder with Zoro.
Of course Zoro Is stronger, but the league, the tier Is the same.
Also, what's really dumb is trying to push Zoro > Luffy by using hakai that Zoro blocked for 1 second and broke 30 Bones in the process and going against Kaido's words, Luffy's the one that can give Kaido a funny fight, not Zoro who couldn't even put him on his knees with his strongest attack.
None wants to say Zoro = Sanji, but Zoro being more close to Sanji than Luffy Is the truth and some of you should stop being denial.
King can be the strongest after Kaido and his right hand man, this doesn't change that he's still a calamity so it's logical to say that King Is more close to the other calamity that is in the Beast Pirates since 20 years just like him, since they are both all-stars, if Oda wanted to portray King more close to Kaido he would have gave King a different role above "All stars".

oda will prove to you that after this arc, Monster trio exists. Zoro will defeat kaido and sanji will defeat big mom. And I think akainu will come so luffy will have an opponent. And yamato is the oden of strawhats and just like oden who is the 4th strongest on the crew, yamato will be too. And since yamato is able to fight toe to toe with kaido and so is sanji.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
oda will prove to you that after this arc, Monster trio exists. Zoro will defeat kaido and sanji will defeat big mom. And I think akainu will come so luffy will have an opponent. And yamato is the oden of strawhats and just like oden who is the 4th strongest on the crew, yamato will be too. And since yamato is able to fight toe to toe with kaido and so is sanji.
bruhh.
"zoro fought a yonko so sanji should fight a yonko too"
"yamato is oden. oden is 4th strongest on roger pirates. so wano sanji > yamato and sanji should be able to fight toe to toe with kaido."

:nicagesmile::kobeha:

The Monster Trio isn't going anywhere even if Sanji is not fighting against a Yonko. He still remains as the 3rd strongest member of the SHs. If Yamato joins she will only claim his position temporarily and Sanji will surpass Yamato with her being the 4th strongest SH.

bruhh.
"zoro fought a yonko so sanji should fight a yonko too"
"yamato is oden. oden is 4th strongest on roger pirates. so wano sanji > yamato and sanji should be able to fight toe to toe with kaido."

:nicagesmile::kobeha:

People were saying sanji is just tobi roppo level but look at him now, Able to fight hybrid queen and king without raid suit. And base on logic, these guys should be near eos level by now or else there would be another timeskip. And since rocks have wb, shiki, bm, kaido on his team. Roger has rayleigh, gaban, oden. What makes you think the future pk doesnt have at least 2 yonko level characters on his team?

I

Indigo

People were saying sanji is just tobi roppo level but look at him now, Able to fight hybrid queen and king without raid suit. And base on logic, these guys should be near eos level by now or else there would be another timeskip. And since rocks have wb, shiki, bm, kaido on his team. Roger has rayleigh, gaban, oden. What makes you think the future pk doesnt have at least 2 yonko level characters on his team?
and King? what has Sanji done to King so far? can you show me the panels please?

Just like WCI, everybody, the whole Fanbase, yes even/especially Sanji fans, criticized and shitted on Sanji. They actually shitted and hated on their fav Sanji. Then Wano started, and just like cinderella at midnight, it all changed, and everyone blamed it on Zoro fans.

I remember some Zoro fans even tried to defend Sanji in WCI, crazy as hell.

And check this, everytime Zoro fans want something for Zoro, it always comes from a place of good intention. When we wanted Zoro to get CoC, it was not spite Luffy fans, we only felt, based on what the story has shown, it makes sense. Same thing with Zoro going to the roof or fighting Kaido.

But Sanji fans, they wanted King not Queen, why? to spite Zoro fans. They want Sanji to have CoC, not because they honestly feel the character deserves or needs it, but to spite Zoro fans.

The OP fanbase, will never go to bat for Zoro, he is the only SH, the fanbase would never support or back up, and they will always make his fans to be the villains. So, it's good that Zoro fans are so tight knit and good at supporting each other in shining light on Zoro, because who the fuck else will.
Facts, idk how many times I had to tell a sanji fan the cake was a fat ass W, he stopped a Yonko with his specialty and his fanbase turned on him.

Zoro fans have made a name for themselves for being toxic by either having big % of toxic fans or by having a huge fanbase which leads to a lot of toxic fans or both, and that leads to what you said, you have so much toxic users that some people will retaliate and some people will just straight up hate, but you cant know the difference on first sight, so you assume other fanbases are just as bad as zoro's one which imo is false.
All the fanbase have equal toxicity. As this thread demonstrated the issue is that people either turn blind eye on the toxicity of the other fanbases or attribute it to the Zoro fandom.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
sanji defeats queen and becomes like the strongest yc2 / the weakest yc1.
what does that gotta do with the yonkos?
you can argue that EoS sanji will maybe be yonko level after he defeats an admiral in the final war but till then no LMAO.

and yamato is definitely stronger than sanji unless he fights a yonko lol.
but as always by EoS, sanji will surpass yamato to be the 3rd strongest.

zoro fought hawkins, killer and apoo while briefly clashing with denjiro after pica and before the yonkos and he also trained his armament using enma. but lets ignore all those to push our agendas / narratives.

if anything sanji fighting yc1 and yc2s after failing to beat daifuku and page one is fishy as all hell but i dont see you talking about those.

"getting magical drugs" it was forshadowed in zou arc. luffy ate food and recovered from being beaten down by kaido but ok zoro gets the "magical drug". i bet you wont be harping about it if kid or luffy got em instead of zoro.
Yeah, just again ignoring the "facts", that Zoro didnt beat Hawkins, while getting hurt by his Nails. He got hurt by a Killer, who doesnt use his primary weapon and fainted. He sneak attacked Apoo to get him temporary down. I talked about real fights, which wasnt about 2-4 pages. "Zoro blocked a whole attack of 2 Yonkos! for 1 second and nearly died without law". Thats the point why people get upset about Zoro wankers.

Thats it, you guys ignoring details and always pick out the best as you need them.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Uh-oh! You got me! Massive L I’m taking when the final fights for each character look like Luffy fighting Kaido, Law and Kid fighting Big Mom, and Zoro fighting…King.

Cry harder.
Hey whatever makes you feel better man the most downvoted comment was 100% correct about zoro fighting kaido with the others but you said King while zoro was getting Kaido.
Thats a big fat L.

sanji defeats queen and becomes like the strongest yc2 / the weakest yc1.
what does that gotta do with the yonkos?
you can argue that EoS sanji will maybe be yonko level after he defeats an admiral in the final war but till then no LMAO.

and yamato is definitely stronger than sanji unless he fights a yonko lol.
but as always by EoS, sanji will surpass yamato to be the 3rd strongest.
because just like king isnt zoros final fight and so is queen. Theres a reason why the strawhats easily defeated the tobi roppos coz they arent on their level. And these all stars arent on their level either. Big mom and kaido are their final fights.

Yeah, just again ignoring the "facts", that Zoro didnt beat Hawkins, while getting hurt by his Nails. He got hurt by a Killer, who doesnt use his primary weapon and fainted. He sneak attacked Apoo to get him temporary down. I talked about real fights, which wasnt about 2-4 pages. "Zoro blocked a whole attack of 2 Yonkos! for 1 second and nearly died without law". Thats the point why people get upset about Zoro wankers.

Thats it, you guys ignoring details and always pick out the best as you need them.
This one second argument is nowhere to be found on other translations in other languages for example the german one. There Kidd only says that he was able to block it for a short period of time, not 1 second. So Idk why the english translation is the only one which says this. But even if its accurate, the statement of Kidd makes no sense. You can't have a full blown conversation is just 1 second. And if it weren't for zoro, everyone including Law would have died on that attack. Stop downplaying zoro gosh.