Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
There's a character that fits as cult-hunter right? I think for balance it'd really need to be in the game, it just happens that tpein doesnt co-operate with said role rip
Not to my knowledge. Dainslief arguably, but the issue is, he runs off with Lumine at the end, and essentially is to Lumine what Paimon is to Aether.
Tpein literally subbed in for someone who was new to the forum and new to Mafia and clearly didn't know what they were doing and expressed that they didn't want to play. They then left the forum completely. Is this the best person to Cult as your Apprentice?
WIFOM.
exactly.
ratchet seems to be causing so much chaos to hide his slips behind flavour lol.
he should probably get vig'd or should be the next lynch imo.
We have to get this Apprentice first, but yeah, once they flip we go for Ratchet.
You realise I have claimed to be poisoned, and as Destroya can confirm, there is zero chance of that poison being cleared. I self-resolve, and shouldn't even be considered for the lynch until after the next cycle.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
You realise I have claimed to be poisoned, and as Destroya can confirm, there is zero chance of that poison being cleared. I self-resolve, and shouldn't even be considered for the lynch until after the next cycle.
unless there is another poisoner mechanic aside from Nat's, i dont necessarily buy your claim after your thread play. let's see though

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
unless there is another poisoner mechanic aside from Nat's, i dont necessarily buy your claim after your thread play. let's see though
Hence why I said I "self-resolve"? Like, hello here, are we paying attention? If I haven't died to the Poison at the end of Night 7, then you can probably assume I lied about it, in which case I will be lynched.

Status
Not open for further replies.