Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
actually w8 when did rhea sub for me?

who sent me the message rhea or mel

can i copy the exact message? i thought drago shows these messages to mel or smthing

vote TAC guys

mel sent me message

she cant be culted

its TAC who havent flavor copped me in 2 days even tho he said he will

he lost that ability. its obvious
I’m not against switching to TAC since the two wagons are about equal to me, but how do we know for certain that converts lose their abilities?

Also I’m like 99.9% I know Dest’s character for what it’s worth and think I have a clue/theory on his voting restriction. Neither would confirm if he’s been culted or not though.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
i dun really trust u
I'd be surprised if you did. But, facts are facts:
Day 5 Final Vote Count

Aether: Melkor
QueenEmilia: TAC -> Melkor
TheAncientCent: Melkor
Conquistador: Melkor
Destroya: Melkor -> Mel
MistyCatGodess: Melkor
NightRaid: Melkor
Ekkologix: Melkor
Dr_Professor: Melkor
DynaMight: Melkor
T-Pein: Lord Melkor
Underworld Broker: Lord Melkor

LM - 11
Melon - 1

Correct me if I made any mistakes, or missed anyone.

Votes are locked!

As you can see, the name "Ratchet" doesn't show up once. As for other aspects of the game, I mean, I can't really help that. The information I have is on the table. You either think I'm right, or trust that I'm not lying at least, or you don't. I cannot defend myself against "gut feelings". Except, that is, to point out that they are gut feelings.

Emil

Certified Memelord
You really think Culted lose their abilities? Why?
because night 1 we had jails/roleblocks/rolecrushes/cops etc all that bullsht

now none is claiming anything

dyna's ability is changed but none claimed rolecrush? who did he use it on exactly?? hes lying

TAC claimed he failed invest 2 nights in a row, with none roleblocking him. hes lying too

I’m not against switching to TAC since the two wagons are about equal to me, but how do we know for certain that converts lose their abilities?

Also I’m like 99.9% I know Dest’s character for what it’s worth and think I have a clue/theory on his voting restriction. Neither would confirm if he’s been culted or not though.
If you've Google my character, they make perfect sense for my Vote Restriction.

Emil

Certified Memelord

we will figure out after we see a scum flip

usually they lose abilities

Status
Not open for further replies.