• A) Yes

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be surprised if you did. But, facts are facts:

As you can see, the name "Ratchet" doesn't show up once. As for other aspects of the game, I mean, I can't really help that. The information I have is on the table. You either think I'm right, or trust that I'm not lying at least, or you don't. I cannot defend myself against "gut feelings". Except, that is, to point out that they are gut feelings.
yea i love my nakama and protect them always

and i also yeet scum like u :beckmoji:
i wish i was scum id have killed u

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
you and TAC

i'll feel better if he flips cult with u voting it
So you think Mel, my Mason partner, isn't Cult, but I am, despite Mel being the likely recruit being the most prevailing theory behind me being Cult...? Sorry, you've lost me. Explain it to me like I'm a 5 year old please.

Ratchet

No idea why I would be that character. I already told you when you could find out how Drago knew my role and you pretended like you couldn't find it.
Are you trying to get me to reveal that aspect of your role? I feel like an Esuna cast makes perfect sense for Barbara.

Are you trying to get me to reveal that aspect of your role? I feel like an Esuna cast makes perfect sense for Barbara.
I don't know what fucking Esuna is. I Google it and it's a healing move from FF. I told you I'm not a Healer.

I'd rather you not reveal my shit when I've been obviously playing my role tightly to my chest.

Emil

Certified Memelord
So you think Mel, my Mason partner, isn't Cult, but I am, despite Mel being the likely recruit being the most prevailing theory behind me being Cult...? Sorry, you've lost me. Explain it to me like I'm a 5 year old please.
i think if TAC is town then u and mel are cult
if TAC is cult u guys r good for now

and ur looking more culted than her btw. u being mason doesnt mean u both have to be town

Ratchet

I don't know what fucking Esuna is. I Google it and it's a healing move from FF. I told you I'm not a Healer.

I'd rather you not reveal my shit when I've been obviously playing my role tightly to my chest.
It's not a heal, but a cure. And that's the only thing I see in my PM for that Day. You have to bear in mind, the PM is a mess, and I'm having to compare timestamps to Days to see what belongs where. There is one other thing I can see, which also makes sense I guess, but... I dunno. Misfortunate, I suppose.
i think if TAC is town then u and mel are cult
if TAC is cult u guys r good for now

and ur looking more culted than her btw. u being mason doesnt mean u both have to be town
Yes Usopp, I'm quite aware that
Masons don't share alignment. I've ran more than enough games with exactly that construct to be informed on that, you're not telling me anything new here. My point was, Mel having being culted Day 2 (Zemmi, when she was in that slot) was a large portion of why I was supposedly recruited later on. You can't just pick and choose what applies without re-evaluating your stance.

Emil

Certified Memelord
It's not a heal, but a cure. And that's the only thing I see in my PM for that Day. You have to bear in mind, the PM is a mess, and I'm having to compare timestamps to Days to see what belongs where. There is one other thing I can see, which also makes sense I guess, but... I dunno. Misfortunate, I suppose.
Yes Usopp, I'm quite aware that
Masons don't share alignment. I've ran more than enough games with exactly that construct to be informed on that, you're not telling me anything new here. My point was, Mel having being culted Day 2 (Zemmi, when she was in that slot) was a large portion of why I was supposedly recruited later on. You can't just pick and choose what applies without re-evaluating your stance.
yea but she sent me message so in my eyes shes less likely culted than u or TAC

Ratchet

yea but she sent me message so in my eyes shes less likely culted than u or TAC
And my roleblock should be easily proveable, like I'm not sure why I'd be demanding T-Pein confirm I blocked him if it never happened, but apparently this doesn;t factor in to your reasoning, and I'm not sure I can begin to fathom why that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.