Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
And my roleblock should be easily proveable, like I'm not sure why I'd be demanding T-Pein confirm I blocked him if it never happened, but apparently this doesn;t factor in to your reasoning, and I'm not sure I can begin to fathom why that is.
tpein didnt claim roleblocked, nor hint it
and i just learned about u blocking him

it shudnt of hit him cuz he said he was hidden behind night raid, who got killed

so we cant rly prove it sadly

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
tpein didnt claim roleblocked, nor hint it
and i just learned about u blocking him

it shudnt of hit him cuz he said he was hidden behind night raid, who got killed

so we cant rly prove it sadly
And from your perspective, you think this all makes sense for me to pull as Cult?

TAC may be the better information lynch between the two since T-Pein voted TAC and Ekko is pushing TAC hard. A Town TAC flip wouldn’t have to make them Scum or anything but a cult flip would go a ways to prove they probably aren’t culted.
or that they weren't culted til today if there is a conversion tonight

Also T-Pein claimed cult immune, so if TAC flips cult I am very willing to believe that

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
TAC may be the better information lynch between the two since T-Pein voted TAC and Ekko is pushing TAC hard. A Town TAC flip wouldn’t have to make them Scum or anything but a cult flip would go a ways to prove they probably aren’t culted.
are we gonna vote tac over mel based off of just tpein's (the star student of beta school of mafia) and ekko's (kek) votes?
i still think mel is a better day 1 convert target than tac.

@Destroya what do you think about TAC over Rhea today?
Keep with Rhea. Ekko wants to go after TAC based on the fact he thinks that Culted lose their roles and we simply don't know if that's the truth or not. Could it be? Of course. Has TAC played sketchy this game? Yeah he has. But I don't really believe Mel's claim and think she was quite passive the entire game. Rhea coming in and being like 'I'm Town, don't lynch' isn't something I buy either. I don't love how TAC has just disappeared here, so there's definitely cause for concern. Either option is good but I still gut check Mel. TAC would have been a big risk to Cult from Juliet's perspective, I think. A bit wild and erratic and there was a lot of attention on him D1. Zem is a vet and someone that had presence D1, but not enough to really have a lot of people talking about her. Out of the two, I feel like Juliet would have chosen Mel over TAC. But that's just my gut and what I know of the players and this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.