Is Flower always scum?

• A) Yes

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are you voting if you're not updated? Anyways, Rhea replaced Mel, who subbed out. Rhea claims to be Paimon, a Masonic Talker. "Masonic" means a player that is paired with at least one other player, and can communicate with them outside of the game thread. Masons are not required to share alignment. In this case, the Mason partner is me. Talker refers to a role that can communicate with another player outside of the thread for one cycle. As the claimed version of this ability can allegedly only work one message each way, this is a heavily restricted version of said ability. Nothing further has been claimed.

I claimed to have blocked T-Pein, Night 5. T-Pein has so far neither confirmed nor denied this. I also argue that the existance of a kill indicates that there is still one Mafia member left, but so far this has been dismissed as a conspiracy theory.

T-Pein appears to have regained a one-shot he already used, but it's not clear where he gained that from.

Everything else has been, more or less, the status quo. There isn't much that can be summarised, though it's worth reading all the same.
cuz i thought day is ending and i needed to vote LOL

@T-Pein™ were u blocked?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Not interested. Stop role fishing this phase.
I literally said I had a Vote Restriction in like, D3, and no one had a problem with it. But now Ratchet wants me to claim because of it.
Well, that doesn't surprise me. Town seems to have been happy to let people claim part or all of their role and haven't done their due dilligence in following that up with a full claim to compare it to. Frankly, it's sloppy, and if Town lose, will be one of myriad reasons for it. I'm asking you, because if your vote restriciton makes sense for your character, then great. This is one of the best ways to analyse claims, after all.
cuz i thought day is ending and i needed to vote LOL
And why did you need to vote, exactly?

Well, that doesn't surprise me. Town seems to have been happy to let people claim part or all of their role and haven't done their due dilligence in following that up with a full claim to compare it to. Frankly, it's sloppy, and if Town lose, will be one of myriad reasons for it. I'm asking you, because if your vote restriciton makes sense for your character, then great. This is one of the best ways to analyse claims, after all.

And why did you need to vote, exactly?
isnt it activity requirement-

Emil

Certified Memelord
vote TAC guys

mel sent me message

she cant be culted

its TAC who havent flavor copped me in 2 days even tho he said he will

he lost that ability. its obvious

Status
Not open for further replies.