Fanclub Beast Pirates Fan Club

Will Who's-Who forgive his legal-of-age ex-girlfriend, Bao Huang, for leaving him for Queen?

• Yes

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • No

Votes: 22 71.0%

• Total voters
Just realized that out of the three beast all stars, Oda made King the Carnivorous DF user:
Mammoth - Herbivore
Brachiosaurus - Herbivore
Pteranodon - Carnivore

Chopper said Carnivores are by far the most violent dastardly Zoans to exist.

We barely seen King or heard him speak but he's a brutal mf forsure--

he's gonna give an ugly nasty fight but nothing my boy Zoro can't handle.

Zoans are supposedly unmatched in terms of brute strength and close combat, & only increase in strength the more they train so I really wish to see Oda emphasize this for Zoans this arc, especially the rare ancient zoans and the carnivores.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Just realized that out of the three beast all stars, Oda made King the Carnivorous DF user:
Mammoth - Herbivore
Pteranodon - Carnivore

Zoans are supposedly unmatched in terms of brute strength and close combat, & only increase in strength the more they train so I really wish to see Oda emphasize this for Zoans this arc, especially the rare ancient zoans and the carnivores.

Ancient Zoans already were hyped by Law, too. We just need a quick refresher on carnivorous zoans, plus King's already nasty attitude. I don't think Zoro will be able to walk straight after that hentai loving freak gets done with him :fransuper:
Love this MF so much:finally:
I can't believe Oda decided to color this guy like he's a 1970's clown...
As much as King Vs Zoro is hyped, I would personally like to see Queen Vs Zoro. Imagine Zoro being all serious :zorothink:
while Queen just dancing and stuff: :queenmoji:
Now that you mention it, that'd be great lmao. Queen's just dancing and talking about how he's going to steal Hiyori from Zoro, while Zoro's trying to do pull off his usual badass posing.

Ancient Zoans already were hyped by Law, too. We just need a quick refresher on carnivorous zoans, plus King's already nasty attitude. I don't think Zoro will be able to walk straight after that hentai loving freak gets done with him :fransuper:

Now that you mention it, that'd be great lmao. Queen's just dancing and talking about how he's going to steal Hiyori from Zoro, while Zoro's trying to do pull off his usual badass posing.

:specialmeh:

Worst

Custom title
Mammoth - Herbivore
Pteranodon - Carnivore

Well you always bet on Kaido for a reason....

but yeah i think King will fk up Zoro (or whoever gets to fight him) and not like Katakuri just standing and watching his opponent standing up again and again like 20 times

Battle of Decade—-
Santoryou Zoro Vs Nitoroyou Queen
Winner takes Hiyori.:emohiyo:

I find that way too broken and way too convenient that she posseses that type of power in an arc full of people that are part animals.

A fierceful pirate can be turned into a loyal kitten in seconds.
Post automatically merged:

But Tama is extra cute
There's no real limit here. I mean, Speed is basically her toy for life now. These types of powers ( inlcuindg Sugar's) really rub me the wrong way as to their implications. And Oda uses them as plot-device, nothing more. Otherwise they would be too overpowered since they overwrite an established character's personality and even plotline in Sugar's case. Why i also find any attempt to justify Big Mom getting a personality reset and rehab, a big old cheap-ass trick that dosent even make sense because 5 year old Big Mom ate her foster family and was a child murdering cannibal. Before Streusen ever got to her.

Also loving all the King fanart. Clever of Oda to reveal his design relatively early in the arc to let the fandom get used to him and stoke anticipation.

Last edited:
Mammoth - Herbivore
Pteranodon - Carnivore

His design is so sick, one of the best Oda's work. Want to see more of him, we just saw one time in his full form if i remember correctly.

Mammoth - Herbivore
Pteranodon - Carnivore

Erm King is fighting Sanji not Zoro.

Can Zoro fly ? No. Hes ass is staying on the floor and fighting Kyoushiro.