Fanclub Beast Pirates Fan Club

Will Who's-Who forgive his legal-of-age ex-girlfriend, Bao Huang, for leaving him for Queen?

• Yes

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • No

Votes: 22 71.0%

• Total voters
There was a nice YT text-only theory video on Kaido's origins, complete with intimidating music. I can't seem to find it. Basically, Kaido is the WG's man-made fusion of a hundred different species, and if that makes him overpowered, then wait until he you see his Dragon-Dragon Fruit.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
My ranking
  1. Babanuki
  2. Ginrummy
  3. Dobon
  4. Sheepshead
  5. Solitaire
  6. Holdem
  7. Daifugo
  8. Speed
Personally I don’t consider Hawkins to be an actual member of Beasts Pirates, so I didn’t include him.
I have to agree that Dobon is by far the most surprising member and the most original design wise. It is insane how Oda can come up with weird ideas.

I hope we get to see her again.
Fire festival likely

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
My ranking
  1. Babanuki
  2. Ginrummy
  3. Dobon
  4. Sheepshead
  5. Solitaire
  6. Holdem
  7. Daifugo
  8. Speed
Personally I don’t consider Hawkins to be an actual member of Beasts Pirates, so I didn’t include him.
Hippo Man over the great Sheepshead? :tchpepe:

I did forget that Daifugo existed though lmao.
I have to agree that Dobon is by far the most surprising member and the most original design wise. It is insane how Oda can come up with weird ideas.

Fire festival likely
maybe. I feel like she could also be dead , that’d upset me a lot.

Worst

Custom title
I'm calling it now, every Headliner had a crew.
Post automatically merged:

They're Kaido's equivalent to Tamago and Pekoms.
Nah i think most of them are Wano's people that they managed to break.....i mean ok they didn't break Kawamatsu's will in 13 years? But they sure did with some fodder guys....they've submitted to the alpha :finally: (like animals do)