Fanclub Beast Pirates Fan Club

Will Who's-Who forgive his legal-of-age ex-girlfriend, Bao Huang, for leaving him for Queen?

• Yes

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • No

Votes: 22 71.0%

• Total voters

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Lmao it's like you're going to every thread I'm at just to bait me. When Jack shows his hybrid form, he's killing Zunisha and making the Minks go extinct.
Lmfao. I'm not even hating on Jack I love him. I just know he's gonna show up just to get owned, that's what he does.

I'm actually pumped to see how he gets owned. He'll put up a tuff fight before going down hopefully. Excited to see a tankfest.

After the third arc (assuming it's all flashbacks), we'll be seeing the prominent members of the Beast Pirate's in action. We've only seen Speed, Holdem, Babanuki and Queen in any extended form from that crew. Compare that to the Big Mom Pirate's who had a lot more exposure on all levels, and it's obvious we're a little lacking. But we still have 4 more of the Tobi Roppo and all of the Numbers to look forward to, alongside the Calamities really coming into their own.

it's an exciting time to be a Beast Pirate fan.
Yeah cant wait to see all design of other flying six...i just hope they are not all dinosour lol

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Lmfao. I'm not even hating on Jack I love him. I just know he's gonna show up just to get owned, that's what he does.

I'm actually pumped to see how he gets owned. He'll put up a tuff fight before going down hopefully. Excited to see a tankfest.
PL wise, my only expectation is for Jack to prove he’s above Cracker. I’m happy with anything beyond that.
Yeah cant wait to see all design of other flying six...i just hope they are not all dinosour lol
I’m torn lol. There’s so many good Dinos that could be used, but also so many other good animals.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I definitely hope there’ll be more varieties, it’s just kinda sad that there most likely won’t be any prehistoric marine species
That's something that kills me in the series anyways. We don't get aquatic DFs but get mostly lame fishman instead. But mosasaur DFs? I'd love to see one of the Tobi Roppo with something from that family, or maybe a plesiosaur? I'm middling on prehistoric whales, I'd rather just get a bunch of marine reptiles or crocodiles lol.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
@EtenBoby and @TheAncientCenturion
After some hours, we finally see Jack sama greatness and our King and Master Kaido in anime(Dragon form!!).
Men it was very long since I was hyped for the episodes of One piece, the next three gonna be good, at least I hope it.^^

As I could see, Toei add some juicy filler with Jack vs Ashura.
I mostly just catch anime clips on youtube, this new episode is where Kaido is first revealed?

That's something that kills me in the series anyways. We don't get aquatic DFs but get mostly lame fishman instead. But mosasaur DFs? I'd love to see one of the Tobi Roppo with something from that family, or maybe a plesiosaur? I'm middling on prehistoric whales, I'd rather just get a bunch of marine reptiles or crocodiles lol.
I wonder if a Fish-Fish Fruit Model (Anything) is even possible.

D

Deleted member 83

The problem with those types of dfs is that their beast form will be quite useless, it’ll be very difficult for those bodies to fight on land.
Though something like a crocodile is possible and welcomed.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
The problem with those types of dfs is that their beast form will be quite useless, it’ll be very difficult for those bodies to fight on land.
Though something like a crocodile is possible and welcomed.
Sad to say but yeah, they'd be pretty useless all around. Crocodylomorphs would be ideal, definitely agree. It'd be really cool if we got a titanoboa DF user. Unlikely, due to the Yamata fruit being showcased, but still a dope non-dinosaur DF option.

There’s not a lot of activity in here, I guess that’s because we have nothing to discuss?
It's like with Kaidou himself. There's so much going on with Wano that we don't get to see much of the Beast Pirates or their Captain - yet. Meanwhile we have flashbacks starring Yonkous, WB, Roger; the Reverie and its aftermath and the whole story and tragedy of Wano to get through. On top of that we now have Big Mom and her crew, and potentially Marco and Izo and Weeble, Supernovas, maybe even the Marines and so on and so forth.

But, even then, the little we've seen of the Beast Pirates like Holdem, Babanuki, Queen, even the small cameos like Batman, Gazelleman and Speed, all have stood out somewhat. I just get the feeling Oda is holding back on showing us what the Beast Pirates are really capable of, because it's all about weaving the tragedy of Wano, the sense of tragedy and that the this time, Luffy and the Scabbards will bring righteous judgement and avenge the fallen. All the drama.

Can't have the Beast Pirates looking all menacing and threatening at the same time. But after when the plan fails, all bets are off.