Fanclub Beast Pirates Fan Club

Will Who's-Who forgive his legal-of-age ex-girlfriend, Bao Huang, for leaving him for Queen?

• Yes

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • No

Votes: 22 71.0%

• Total voters
Kaido's age still completely confounds me. The Ace novel put him in the same generation as Shanks, not with Big Mom. And I doubt that's a reference to when Kaido became a Yonko as the marines went out of their way to mention that Shanks barely gained that status 6 years ago.

Not a single silver hair on his body, in 20 years he grew some facial hair. Eastern Dragons are essentially immortal and that may extending his life span or at least modifying his appearance like Sugar's Hobi Hobi. Giants can go 300 years, Ancient Giant blood like Oars could be part of his genetic make up and the Numbers making Kaido a little babby in their terms.

And apprentice Kaido's age? Was he as young as apprentice Marco? Even younger like apprentice Shanks? He looks like a fully grown man but you can't rule out the effects of inhuman blood.

Do you think Kaido is closer to Shanks (age 39) or Big Mom (age 68)? That's a whopping 30 years of difference.
BTW that DarkWitch fellow unfortunately doesn't post in this forum anymore so I'd be happy to join as your new Queen.

If not, I'll settle for my boy Dobon.

Worst

Custom title
Kaido's age still completely confounds me. The Ace novel put him in the same generation as Shanks, not with Big Mom. And I doubt that's a reference to when Kaido became a Yonko as the marines went out of their way to mention that Shanks barely gained that status 6 years ago.

Not a single silver hair on his body, in 20 years he grew some facial hair. Eastern Dragons are essentially immortal and that may extending his life span or at least modifying his appearance like Sugar's Hobi Hobi. Giants can go 300 years, Ancient Giant blood like Oars could be part of his genetic make up and the Numbers making Kaido a little babby in their terms.

And apprentice Kaido's age? Was he as young as apprentice Marco? Even younger like apprentice Shanks? He looks like a fully grown man but you can't rule out the effects of inhuman blood.

Do you think Kaido is closer to Shanks (age 39) or Big Mom (age 68)? That's a whopping 30 years of difference.
BTW that DarkWitch fellow unfortunately doesn't post in this forum anymore so I'd be happy to join as your new Queen.

He should be in the middle between Shanks and BM since he calls BM and WB old he should be younger than BM (unless he is a race that can live longer than regular humans)
Imho he is between 50 and 60

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎

We desperately need more Info on the Beast Pirates, Oda’s been slacking on them compared to the LinLin ankle biters. Hopefully this turns into a Beast Pirate flashback soon

Worst

Custom title
We desperately need more Info on the Beast Pirates, Oda’s been slacking on them compared to the LinLin ankle biters. Hopefully this turns into a Beast Pirate flashback soon
We got most of the infos of the BMP during some crucial fight moments so we have to wait for some action to start in order to get some infos I guess
Post automatically merged:

Post automatically merged:

The Boys!

Last edited:

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I can't wait to see Kaido and his crew during the Oden flashback, I'm still wondering how Orochi came into contact with Kaido and I'm going to guess that the old hag might end up being the connection to Kaido and Orochi's alliance.
I hope Kaido forced him to help him by his bruteness