Fanclub Beast Pirates Fan Club

Will Who's-Who forgive his legal-of-age ex-girlfriend, Bao Huang, for leaving him for Queen?

• Yes

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • No

Votes: 22 71.0%

• Total voters

Worst

Custom title
I just love Dobon’s design lol

Also, I want to know you guys’ thought on Tama
I think she hides something, (not her but her character) it can't be that she is just a poor girl with the power to control Zoans and was protected by Hitetsu i think she is connected with someone more important....

Nah i think most of them are Wano's people that they managed to break.....i mean ok they didn't break Kawamatsu's will in 13 years? But they sure did with some fodder guys....they've submitted to the alpha :finally: (like animals do)
Gifters, Waiters, and Pleasures are his fodder. With their vast numbers and three confirmed pirate captains, the Headliners are subordinate captains, but Kaido regards them as legit members of his crew.

Kaido > Officers (All Stars/Numbers) > Headliner (+Tobi Roppo) > Fodder (Gifters/Waiters/Pleasures)

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I’ve never liked O’Tama. Her introductory chapters are way too cluttered with cheap gimmicks to make us care for her. She’s a vulnerable child, but also close with Ace, selfless and gives Luffy her food she only gets on her birthday, then gets life threateningly ill due to this. On top of that she’s then kidnapped! That’s way too much crammed into three/four chapters for a newly introduced character and taking a very easy way to appeal to your audience.

I also find her ability dumb. It’s clearly how oda will deal with the Smile users after Wano, without having to resort to murder. OTama will mind control them and they’ll be used as labor to rebuild Wano — but be blissful about it.

Not a fan, to say the least.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I’ve never liked O’Tama. Her introductory chapters are way too cluttered with cheap gimmicks to make us care for her. She’s a vulnerable child, but also close with Ace, selfless and gives Luffy her food she only gets on her birthday, then gets life threateningly ill due to this. On top of that she’s then kidnapped! That’s way too much crammed into three/four chapters for a newly introduced character and taking a very easy way to appeal to your audience.

I also find her ability dumb. It’s clearly how oda will deal with the Smile users after Wano, without having to resort to murder. OTama will mind control them and they’ll be used as labor to rebuild Wano — but be blissful about it.

Not a fan, to say the least.
I think that the SMILES can be cured I don't think Killer will stay like that not the Yasu village. But yeah Tama power is convenient during the war

I Don't dislike Tama but it's sure that her df allowing to control Smiles users feels like pure plot conveniece as we don't know if her df would work on true Zoan users or animal hybrids such as fishmen, merfolks or minks in addition of animals and Smiles users. The most interesting part about her imo is the relation she has created with Big Mom.

Worst

Custom title
I Don't dislike Tama but it's sure that her df allowing to control Smiles users feels like pure plot conveniece as we don't know if her df would work on true Zoan users or animal hybrids such as fishmen, merfolks or minks in addition of animals and Smiles users. The most interesting part about her imo is the relation she has created with Big Mom.
Ye i hope she will have some brain crash when she will see her (like mom tries to kill someone Tama steps in crying BM goes crazy and well God knows what will happen)

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Anyone here think the Impel Down Warden fantheory is believable? I'd like it to be true, just because it makes King's character seem more worldly than being confined into Wano (like those halfbaked Sweet Commanders are in WCI).
Post automatically merged:

I think that the SMILES can be cured I don't think Killer will stay like that not the Yasu village. But yeah Tama power is convenient during the war
It'd be cool if Chopper lived up to his doctor hype and could somehow either perfect or remove the ineffective SMILES.

Worst

Custom title
@EtenBoby

Anyone here think the Impel Down Warden fantheory is believable? I'd like it to be true, just because it makes King's character seem more worldly than being confined into Wano (like those halfbaked Sweet Commanders are in WCI).

It'd be cool if Chopper lived up to his doctor hype and could somehow either perfect or remove the ineffective SMILES.
U know Kaido might have been imprisoned in impel down and King got so fascinated by his cruetly that when they took Kaido out to executed King escaped with him....but idk a warden that leave the prison to become a pirate.....that would have been big news.....

Last edited:

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
@EtenBoby

U know Kaido might have been imprisoned in impel down and King got so fascinated by his cruetly that when they took Kaido out to executed King escaped with him....but idk a warden that leave the prison to become a pirate.....that would have been big news.....

The monster among creatures :cheers::steef: