General & Others Why Kidd and Law are not Defeating Big Mom nor is anyone else in this arc.

Honestly, as much as Kaido talks about betrayal, it would be sick if he were to just take out Big Mom in the course of things. Definitely forgot him in your list of Advanced CoC users list.

Honestly, as much as Kaido talks about betrayal, it would be sick if he were to just take out Big Mom in the course of things. Definitely forgot him in your list of Advanced CoC users list.
I never anticipated the possibility of Kaido taking out Big Mom. Interesting however, Kaido himself is suppose to be defeated so when would he take Big Mom out between now and when he's defeated?

I never anticipated the possibility of Kaido taking out Big Mom. Interesting however, Kaido himself is suppose to be defeated so when would he take Big Mom out between now and when he's defeated?
I know I'm reaching here, but maybe something like: she beats Kid/Law, sees Kaido fighting Luffy, says "I'll help you take out that brat", then Kaido just decks her.

I feel like big mom should not be defeated by luffy or any supernove.
It will be done by blackbeard, he might be curently attacking whole cake island in the absence of big mom, and she will receive the news about it in the morning journal or den den mushi, and she will have to go back to fight blackbeard where she will be defeated.

I know I'm reaching here, but maybe something like: she beats Kid/Law, sees Kaido fighting Luffy, says "I'll help you take out that brat", then Kaido just decks her.
You know there was a time when I would've said oda would never do that, however it seems pirates do some of the stupidest shit when it comes to pride/honor.......

@pg13
1. Luffy can still easily be responsible for both Kaido and Big Moms downfall in this arc. And you have ignored that Luffy has already stated twice now that he plans on beating both of them here in Wano.

So which statements should we believe, the ones he made recently or the ones he made hundreds of chapters ago before he knew Big Mom would follow him to Wano? There’s a great chance that she leaves Wano as a permanent Olin which would still give Oda the chance to explore unfinished plot points with Pudding.

2. But...... Kidd actually does have history with Big Mom. Why do you think it hasn’t been revealed what he stole from her? If it was nothing important it would’ve been revealed in Udon. Why do you think when Big Mom as a character was first introduced on screen in Fishman island we immediately hear that Kidd is already fucking with her operations? It can be argued that Oda had always planned for Kidd to be greatly involved in Big Moms downfall. Oda has been paralleling Luffy/Kidd to Kaido/Big Mom all arc, and now Luffy is against Kaido and Kidd is against big mom. This is no coincidence.

In the same chapter:

Look who’s lined up with who:

3. You are assuming that because she has ties to Elbaf, it means she must fall in Elbaf. What if Oda wants to use Big Mom being defeated here as the way that the SHs will be welcomed into Elbaf as heroes? If the Elbaf arc focuses on Shanks, then we know Shanks would not be the kind of character to terrorize the citizens of Elbaf so Big Moms defeat in the previous arc can be used instead. Even if Big Mom goes to Elbaf who says it must be as the antagonist? What if she goes there as OLin? In fact the CP0 guys here could easily be a trigger for some big to happen as they look like the kids she ate in her flashback. There is plenty of set up and evidence for her to go down in Wano.

The fact of the matter is, Big Mom has already had her arc. In One Piece the island that the arc takes place on represents the main villain and WCI was that for Big Mom. That has past and now she has come here to Wano to fall as a co antagonist to Kaido.

4. Kidd has CoC, he could unlock adv CoC.....

Oda didn’t just give us a scene of Kaido telling us that Kidd is a conquerer for him to never do anything with it on screen. Especially in an arc like this one that is focused so much in CoC users. And once again, Luffy/Kidd Kaido/Big Mom has been paralleling through Wano. If out of the 4 conquerers, Luffy and Kaido both have adv CoC, it would be weird if Big Mom has it and then Kidd never gets it.

The yonko saga which dates back to the end of Fishman island has been about the New generation vs the old generation yonko. Kaido and Big Mom. Not just Kaido. They will both go down to the new generation here. Here goes another panel that makes it obvious the Rocks duo is meant to fall here

Stop sleeping on the New Generation. It isn’t just Luffy and Zoro. Kidd is Luffys rival and a supreme king in the new generation too for a reason. Y’all just won’t get it until the end lol. Like do you really think the first act of Wano ended with Luffy and Kidd meeting each other for no reason? Wake up
Notice how he still hasn’t replied to your shit? How much you wanna bet he will reply to me tho?

I feel like big mom should not be defeated by luffy or any supernove.
It will be done by blackbeard, he might be curently attacking whole cake island in the absence of big mom, and she will receive the news about it in the morning journal or den den mushi, and she will have to go back to fight blackbeard where she will be defeated.
She won't reach there on time . without BM , BB pirates will overwhelm WCI and finish them in no time..

Notice how he still hasn’t replied to your shit? How much you wanna bet he will reply to me tho?
People who are adamant about Big Mom not going down in Wano will always completely ignore any counter argument, make assumptions about what they believe the Elbaf arc will be about, and sleep on the characters that are currently fighting her. They’ll see though. They keep bringing up the panels of Luffy telling Katakuri and Big Mom that he’ll beat her “after” Kaido, but then will COMPLETELY ignore two recent panels in this very arc where he has proclaimed that he plans on beating Kaido, Orochi, and Big Mom here in Wano.

People who are adamant about Big Mom not going down in Wano will always completely ignore any counter argument, make assumptions about what they believe the Elbaf arc will be about, and sleep on the characters that are currently fighting her. They’ll see though. They keep bringing up the panels of Luffy telling Katakuri and Big Mom that he’ll beat her “after” Kaido, but then will COMPLETELY ignore two recent panels in this very arc where he has proclaimed that he plans on beating Kaido, Orochi, and Big Mom here in Wano.
selective reading lmao

Zoro doesn't have adcoc so your thread sucks already

Kidd and Law will weaken Linlin but not defeat her , even if Kidd unlocks adcoc or awakening, I don't see why Oda threw away Kidd build up fot kaido to go beat BM.
Kidd will fight kaido again after BM is tossed away.

Thus is how it goes :
Law does damage and lose
Kidd vs Linlin Goes on blow for blow
The fight is interrupted or inconclusive
Meanwhile Kaido dominates luffy, Momo and yamato and they crush down where Kidd sees them
Kidd and Luffy vs Kaido starts

I think Luffy defeating BM in an arc after he defeats Kaidou...to be somewhat underwhelming.

Possible scenarios i can think of:

- Oda wants to hype everyone relevant, so BM will be Kidd and Law's hype. Both will beat BM with newfound powers and haki bloom or secret technique or combination attack, resulting in significant bounty increase.

- Oda wants to hype Luffy and implies that he is deserving to beat Kaidou. So after Kidd and BM damage her to some extent, Luffy goes into a new off-paneled technique and deals a single casual blow but with such damage and weaken her so much to the point that Kidd and Law are able to finish her. After that we see her already defeated while Luffy steps away to Kaidou, with Kidd and Luffy being awed by Luffy's new tech.

- Oda wants to hype other hidden char, for example Greenbull or Blackbeard, i prefer Blackbeard more, and he secretly hides and observe the situation and sneak-attack BM, killing her and eats her DF, making him able to use other application of soul fruit that is original to him only. For example eating her soul thus his body becomes iron balloon natural born destroyer due to him absorbing her body property.

She won't reach there on time . without BM , BB pirates will overwhelm WCI and finish them in no time..
Blackbeard attack started the same day of the raid, two weaks after the reverie.
It takes 2 days to travel from WCI to wano with the sunny.
Big mom pirates sould be able to resist for at least 2 days.
So technically big mom can make it there in time.