Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He just wants to give Kaido a massage! Or maybe Kaido's actual weakness is being tickled?!

:ace::luchosop::mihanha::kaidowhat:

Seriously though, it's fucking insane how well Kaido and Big Mom can tank Gears 3rd and 4th, well she only took Gear 4th I think but we all know she'd love some Gear 3rd too!

:queenmoji::funky::laughmoji::fujilaugh::fullmom:

(I'm so sorry)
Yeah I wonder if he ever tried to strike a single KKG on Kaido post very first encounter haha

Yeah honestly too, the OP soundtrack has been pretty lacking for me post TS too. Pre TS was amazing! There's been some awesome original music for WCI and Wano especially ofc and the movies definitely 100% though! But I do miss the classic music too!

This so needs to return for Kaido's defeat too!:

THE WCI One I like was When Pudding say Goodbye to Sanji. Thats really good.
The Very Very Very Strongest The Zoro Theme. Damn thats Classic :steef:

Right?! OMFG, Franky is so perfect for Basara, but Sanji could fit in very well ofc! Date Masamune in it is very much like Zoro too ofc, especially with the same VA as well! Date is such a fucking badass too! Ieyasu is my favourite though, he kinda gave me similar vibes to Luffy but a lot more mature! Also Tadakatsu Honda is a GOAT! I also ADORE Saika Magoichi, one of the sexiest, most badass, awesome female characters, generals, warriors and femme fatales ever!

Dang i forget Date Masamune also voiced by Kazuya Nakai cuz of his ENGRISH.:suresure: also who is Saika magoichi? is she in the new movie? i only watch S1 and S2

Momoron will never be useful, huh? Can we get to the capital already so he can break his back lifting the whole damn island undeservingly, for fuck's sake. :seriously:

At this rate, Momoron lifting the island will far outweigh Cook's DNA awakening as the biggest bullshit power-up this arc. :lusalty:

Oda nerfing kaido by making him use dragon form again :denzimote:
Kaido: "Who are you?"

Momoron: "I'm you, but weaker!"

:gokulaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.