Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@sanjikun seems like a clash of barrier Haki more or less ignores physical power. I doubt boundman will slaughter hybrid Kaido. They will have a tough fight. And awakening for Zoans is anyways just a permanent boost in stats. I doubt Kaido will have another form.
What? No. Why would Kaido use a 2-handed attack otherwise?

The Chekhov's Gun of that fight was Luffy training KKG with Hyogoro to use "flowing Haki".

Bro how u know he didn't get damage? Smh yall zoro boys only think scars are the only type of damage
Post automatically merged:

?
Sorry I wanted to post that meme and you were the first one that I could take as my victim. :kobeha:

For real though Luffy needs a long lasting form, not like G4 which has a short time limit with such a drawback. Thats why he needs G5. He needs more AP and G5 should provide that.

kaido is even spitting blood from Luffys punch in the panel HE is showing. Some people just can see what they want to see I guess.
Kaido spitting blood means nothing. Both killer and the scabbards have Kaido spitting blood yet they aren’t doing Jack shit to him

Kaido spits blood, screams, gets white eyes and even falls over, all from the scabbards last attack... all this happens when the scabbards use Oden’s two sword style… Then Kaido gets back up from the blood screaming white eyes and says “Shit you guys are Weak as fuck”

So… Who cares? Like honestly who cares? There is no one on the roof who has made Kaido go through all these right? No one on the roof has made Kaido bleed scream fall over with white eyes right? And yet when all this happened, Kaido got back up and called the attack that did all this “WEAK”

Remember the days when zoro boys said he wouldn't fight king? Ahhh and now he is fighting king. Same thing will happen with zkk. Yall say zkk is gonna be real? Haha its either ZKO or Zoro K.O cuz of 2x rooftop damage
Not exactly true. He will endure 2 times the pain, not the damage itself. If he has enough will power he will still move even after that. ZKK was hinted maaaaany maaaany times by Oda, even zoros VC hints that. So its inevitable.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Kaido spitting blood means nothing. Both killer and the scabbards have Kaido spitting blood yet they aren’t doing Jack shit to him

Kaido spits blood, screams, gets white eyes and even falls over, all from the scabbards last attack... all this happens when the scabbards use Oden’s two sword style… Then Kaido gets back up from the blood screaming white eyes and says “Shit you guys are Weak as fuck”

So… Who cares? Like honestly who cares? There is no one on the roof who has made Kaido go through all these right? No one on the roof has made Kaido bleed scream fall over with white eyes right? And yet when all this happened, Kaido got back up and called the attack that did all this “WEAK”
you are right. But that wasn’t the topic and point. He claimed Luffy could only fight Kaido cause Zoro gave him a scar.

Remember the days when zoro boys said he wouldn't fight king? Ahhh and now he is fighting king. Same thing will happen with zkk. Yall say zkk is gonna be real? Haha its either ZKO or Zoro K.O cuz of 2x rooftop damage
Not exactly true. He will endure 2 times the pain, not the damage itself. If he has enough will power he will still move even after that. ZKK was hinted maaaaany maaaany times by Oda, even zoros VC hints that. So its inevitable.
Take a look on this thread for the ultimate foreshadowing. (2) Speculations - "The chapter 944 death" theory is not directed to Zoro, it is for someone else | Worstgen

Status
Not open for further replies.