Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw
Base nerfed Kidd stilll fighting BM...he started like 10 min before law came to help him and way before Yamato started fighting kaido

:cheers:
But kidd sucks...
Some people can't keep fighting after a fatal stab or wound ...some can't fight Yonko 1v1 or 1v2 for this long.

Only luffy and Yamato are better than Kidd
Soon he's gonna unlock awakening or adcoC then he'll surpass Yamato or equal her.

Last edited by a moderator:
It feels strange when a character introduced 10 chapters before the final battle is more influential than all the Strawhats combined and is fighting the main antagonist with Luffy

The Strawhats don't even feel like main characters anymore, it's all about Luffy, the Samurai, the supernova, and the new friends he meet in every island. How can anyone like this?
Maybe you should stop downplaying the SHs taking down the commanders and the tobi roppo

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
That would be lit and make King/Kaido relationship all the more deeper.
I'm kind of disappointed that King's a decade younger than Kaido, I thought he'd be close to Kaido's age, and maybe even a little older tbh.

Lmao it would be funny if Onis, Lunarians, Cyborgs(isn't there an island full of cyborgs?) and Fishmen had alliances in the past.

Last edited:
The oni was syncretized with Hindu-Buddhist creatures such as the man-devouring yaksha and the rakshasa, and became the oni who tormented sinners as wardens of Hell (Jigoku),[12] administering sentences passed down by Hell's magistrate, King Yama (Enma Daiō).[6] The hungry ghosts called gaki (餓鬼) has also been sometimes considered a type of oni (the Kanji for "ki" 鬼 is also read "oni").[6][10] Accordingly, a wicked soul beyond rehabilitation transforms into an oni after death. Only the very worst people turn into oni while alive, and these are the oni causing troubles among humans as presented in folk tales.[13]
:crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:

That's fair. I rate Queen a little below those guys personally, but I understand why you'd think that.

I don't think the reason why Jinbe didn't get Jack is power-related at all actually lol, 1. The Minks plot thread needed to be resolved, and 2. Oda wanted to establish Zoro and Sanji as Luffy's wings by beating Kaido's 2 and 3, it would be weird if Jinbe defeated the third calamity but wasn't one of the wings.

Oda just hates Smoothie lol. Jinbe is definitely stronger than her.

I don't think Jinbe needs a water source to beat Jack tbh, he'd need one to beat any YC stronger than Jack tho.

I don't get how you can compare the Dukes and Ashura to someone who blocked hits from top tiers tbh.
Yeah someone who can't beat rookie despite having advantage and better haki
Is above Smoothie

Why was Jinbe all bloodied at wCi then by fighting Smoothie or Daifuku despite being in water? That was before BM showed up

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Btw
Base nerfed Kidd stilll fighting BM...he started like 10 min before law came to help him and way before Yamato started fighting kaido

:cheers:
But kidd sucks...
Some people can't keep fighting after a fatal sba or wound ...some can't fight Yonko 1v1 or 1v2 for this long.

Only luffy and Yamato are better than Kidd
Soon he's gonna unlock awakening or adcoC then he'll surpass Yamato or equal her.
Where is Kidd's resolve to take revenge on Kaido? Why Big Mom. Is he autistic or just amnesia?

I think her defense is the best out of any ally, that's for sure, but I don't think her AP is as high as Luffy's. Kaido has yet to actually be knocked down or away from Yamato. Luffy was able to down Kaido with 2 hits, so there's argument there.
kaido was caught offguard when luffy knocked him down, but he knows how yamato attacks so he is always on guard I guess

I think her defense is the best out of any ally, that's for sure, but I don't think her AP is as high as Luffy's. Kaido has yet to actually be knocked down or away from Yamato. Luffy was able to down Kaido with 2 hits, so there's argument there.
She just knocked kaido down this chapter
What exactly are you saying?
Of course luffy in boundman is better in AP and better in Speed with snakeman

Like i said similar fight to Franky.
Nah I disagreed with you there because it's not similar.

Again Franky's Shogun got destroyed showing the level of difficulty of their fight. Jimbei just straight demolished Who's Who. If it was similar Franky's Shogun wouldn't have been as damaged as it got.

Add to the fact Who's Who's portrayal > Sasaki's and you get the picture. Portrayal along the lines of Rob Lucci among the cp9, someone the cp0 need to take out, someone with rokoshiki techniques. Sasaki doesn't have any techniques comparable.

Status
Not open for further replies.