Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@ODIAK D.TSEGNORTS
Mne I need to upgrade the list which attacks Kaido take so far, dude is legit tanking op attacks right one after the another and just still laughing, didn't this guy feel any damage?
:crazwhat:
However I really need to upgrade that list xD.

The chapter sound amazing, we see new moves of Yamato for both offensive and defensive, she manage to hurt Kaido with her own thunder bague, so she really not get overpowered. And she still taking also hits after hits and still can fight, this girl is really something else and op asf. And this confirms, adv CoC can also hurt Kaido, you don't even need Adv CoA in combo as I predict.

And Base Yamato and Snakeman Luffy again land a adv CoC attack togehter, men and Kaido also no sell that attack.
:steef:
However all the Yamato haters get a big l for thinking she couldn't hurt Kaido or she was done after the last chapter, Rebecca this arc my ass.
:holdthisl::akasalt:

Oda continues to poorly display sanji i guess, making sanji throw ineffective attacks and appears weak was not fair.
Why should he wait until zoro get back to finally make sanji force hybrid queen to block with hardening.
Oda shoukd make sanji shine on his own.
Well he was defending with Hardening in Chapter 1023 when Sanji was doing that rotate Kick.

Oda continues to poorly display sanji i guess, making sanji throw ineffective attacks and appears weak was not fair.
Why should he wait until zoro get back to finally make sanji force hybrid queen to block with hardening.
Oda shoukd make sanji shine on his own.
Man, Sanji is in base form and he still hasn't gone 100% out. HM's is his strongest base move. Now add Raid Suit + Hell's Memories.

This speaks volumes that Sanji in his base is pushing Queen to all out.

Nope. When he'll just heal and wake up later. By scarring him, it means you can kill him.
Nope. If Oden KOed Kaido without scar, Kaido is done. War is over.

@ODIAK D.TSEGNORTS
Mne I need to upgrade the list which attacks Kaido take so far, dude is legit tanking op attacks right one after the another and just still laughing, didn't this guy feel any damage?

The chapter sound amazing, we see new moves of Yamato for both offensive and defensive, she manage to hurt Kaido with her own thunder bague, so she really not get overpowered. And she still taking also hits after hits and still can fight, this girl is really something else and op asf. And this confirms, adv CoC can also hurt Kaido, you don't even need Adv CoA in combo as I predict.

And Base Yamato and Snakeman Luffy again land a adv CoC attack togehter, men and Kaido also no sell that attack.
However all the Yamato haters get a big l for thinking she couldn't hurt Kaido or she was done after the last chapter, Rebecca this arc my ass.

Kaido has been getting a lot of OFF hits from guys from 1011 to 1014, it was his confrontation with luffy and apparently luffy was swinging into SNACKMAN, and his Base form, and we have off hits from yamato, and some onscreen.

Kaido also withstood many hits from his off-screen fights.

I'm pretty sure KOing Kaido > leaving a scar.
where does someone KOd Kaido?
are you talking about that when luffy was able to punch kaido because kaido was injured by zoro?
fuck off dude those fodder fuck fist didnt even do shit.
luffys 1v1 round didnt even made kaido huff huff, then Combined G4 strongest attack+ yamato advCOC didnt do a fuck to kaido

broken bones halfdead zoro Asura AP > OP Verse

The mochi fruit is rare? Its just a paramecia, even if a special one its still the most common type of fruit
Rare? There's one of each type and model of DF so no matter if its the strongest logia or the worst zoan...one cant be more rare over other no? Unless its in the sense that they are rare because there are a very small number of mythical zoans compared to normal zoans or there are a handful of special paramecia compared to regual paramecia etc etc.

@ODIAK D.TSEGNORTS

I mean, do people still doubt yamato?

She was personally trained by WSM, WSC, WSP, 1v1 king, by the greatest demon of ONE PIECE, she is the daughter of the strongest living creature, kaido's blood runs in the veins of yamato, the blood of the strongest of all times.:crazwhat::watchout:yamato, on his first day of life, he's killing a king of the seas, hell.:steef::steef::steef::suresure:

I mean, do people still doubt yamato?

She was personally trained by WSM, WSC, WSP, 1v1 king, by the greatest demon of ONE PIECE, she is the daughter of the strongest living creature, kaido's blood runs in the veins of yamato, the blood of the strongest of all times.:crazwhat::watchout:
Strongest of all time? Thats questionable, i put him in Primebeard and Roger tier honestly.

Status
Not open for further replies.