Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Law/Kid aren't Big Mom's kids, that's the difference. And it's actually EQUAL. Kaido literally said she's his successor and is trying to groom her. Literally Whitebeard/Ace.

Are you going to brag that Ace survived Whitebeard or Luffy survived Garp? Kaido would never kill her.
Cry more

Yamato did her job without losing
Both he and kaido reverted back to human forms

Her job was to stall kaido till luffy returns
She succeded, the only one to succeed her goal in thus arc versus Kaido
Retainers failed, SNs failed, zoro failed

Keep being in copium.
Go praise law for a bruise while we actually enjoy real 1v1 feats against WSC that Doffy and Law could never get

Anyone else underwhelmed by Kaido’s reaction to Momo being a dragon?

“This world doesn’t need 2 dragons”

Okay…. Is that it? No more questions or thoughts or anything? Okay
That cool but how you feel about caribou not being up to there to Kaido about the weapon? Since you thought that will happen lol

COMBINED ADVANCED Conqueror's Haki attack from Yamato and Luffy did infinitely less damage than one advanced Haki attack from broken bones Zoro.

Do you guys realize how pathetic Yamato and Luffy look this chapter? Like seriously? This isn't even hybrid Kaido, this is dragon Kaido who literally shat his pants against one sword Zoro.

I think we can make Roof Top Zoro vs Gear 4th Luffy and Hybrid Yamato thread after this chapter.
I will do that after chapter drops
@Fenaker
@Seraphoenix
@sanjikun
@comrade
Are we comparing the equivalent of a jet pistol in G4 to Zoro's strongest attack?:suresure:
If this was King Kong Gun you would have a point.
lmao this chapter proves condom manage to touch kaido for even 10 seconds because of the Zoro's Scar

he even attacking at the Scar because mf AP too weak

Odens/Halfdead Zoro feat >>>>> Rest of Kaidos Oppenents in the entire Verse

fucking hell Kaido tanked G4 best shot and Yamato named attack like Pillow Punches lol

Zoro dragon twister one Shot made Kaido go to the hybrid form while Condom+Yamato combined made kaido transform into the weakest Form

G4 Best shot + Yamato AdvCOC <<<<<<< Halfdead Zoro with broken bones and not even fucking close tf

Rooftop zoro neg diff Current yamato lol
The opiates crisis in full display here.

Yeah a scar which Kaido didn't bother hype like Oden's?

Even zoro himself is disappointed despite leaving a scar
Still a scar. That he did without the use of CoC, if you right about him not having it:myman:

What the several club attacks of Yamato with Adv CoC did to Kaido ?:queenhear:

Because he has high standard for himself, he is unapologetic with himself and that’s why we love the guy :finally:

Permanent scars from battles are usually considered the character's greatest shame or a traumatic movement.
Oda made it rather apparent via

WB
Shanks
Luffy
Kaido
Zoro

Kaido is still unstoppable because Luffy and others are not strong enough to capitalize on the damage Kaido took. It's illogical to say Kaido no soled Zoro's attack when even Kaido acknowledged it, but it's just as true that he didn't deal significant damage akin to Oden.
I dont think kaido ever feels ashamed or traumatised by zoro
Only Oden make him feel so

@Sentinel @playa4321
This guy was praising kidd and Law for bruising bm
But he's out here trying hard to downplay Yamato for her feats :
Overpowering Kaido's guard
Blocking TB without being hurt
Hurting Kaido
Tanking his adcoc attacks * bloodlust attacks*
Being almost clean after those hits

But nah "Law is impressive in 2v1 for bruising bm " "doffy top tier"
Unlike you I never claimed Yamato, Law or Kid are Top Tier (at least not for now).

Doffy is Top Tier because even Big Mom can't overcome 2/3 Top Supernova. They have 0 powerups since Dressrosa.

Anyone else underwhelmed by Kaido’s reaction to Momo being a dragon?

“This world doesn’t need 2 dragons”

Okay…. Is that it? No more questions or thoughts or anything? Okay
Honestly Kaido doesn't seem like the type who would think too hard about the implications.
He's more concerned with who it is rather than why.

Oda forgot Snakeman and Tankman even existed. "Let me show it once more before I go back to Boundman"
Looks like Kaido recovered from that CoC infused jet culverin quickly. We will witness how Kaido will eat blow after blow from boundman infused with barrier CoC.

When Red Roc hit Kaido, everyone was like "Kaido is done, his teeth are already cracked" (it was his hair over his teeth tho)

Boundman won't slaughter Kaido.

Status
Not open for further replies.