Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for proving me wrong Noodles

Keep being salty because your Yamato = Mihawk stupidity didn't pan out.
Yeah boundman won ...

DOFFY remains the one one to lose to boundman, a weaker g4 luffy even.
The only one to not even stalemate G4

Keep coping hard and making up headcanons
Boundman was so strong that Kaido has been treating luffy like a fodder still even with adcoc

Wait...
I'm not salty , you're the one salty and wrong about many things that you now created headcanons

I'm waiting for luffy to save Rebecca Yamato and for her to be KOed

Battle started with both at hybrid form and ended with both in base forms with nobody winning.
Both tanked each other adcoc attacks.

Go wank doffy for getting trashed by G4 while Yamato is able to tag serious Yonko 1v1 and not lose. When Yamato can easily toy with a stronger Luffy

Tbh, the biggest highlight I saw from this chapter regarding Yamato was her defense, not her AP. She is by far one of the tankiest characters in the series.

I think her AP is incredible, but neither of those things have matched Luffy or Zoro's clear AP feats on Kaido. Then if we just go by the obvious logic of the M3 if she is joining, Sanji WILL be portrayed above her eventually.

And that's totally fine. I'm actually more curious as to what happens now. Does she continue to fight Kaido with Luffy? Or does something happen to her where she becomes incapacitated? Does the performance below need her help? Overall a few interesting things to think about.

Yeah boundman won ...

Boundman was so strong that Kaido has been treating luffy like a fodder still even with adcoc

Wait...
I'm not salty , you're the one salty and wrong about many things that you now created headcanons

Battle started with both at hybrid form and ended with both in base forms with nobody winning.

Go wank doffy for getting trashed by G4 while Yamato is able to tag serious Yonko 1v1 and not lose. When Yamato can easily toy with a stronger Luffy
Boundman has overpowered everyone in One Piece. The only difference is Kaido/Big Mom have very tough skin to get over it.

99.9% of One Piece pirates don't have Kaido/BM skin to resist it like that. Shanks lost his arm to a fish.

Tbh, the biggest highlight I saw from this chapter regarding Yamato was her defense, not her AP. She is by far one of the tankiest characters in the series.

I think her AP is incredible, but neither of those things have matched Luffy or Zoro's clear AP feats on Kaido. Then if we just go by the obvious logic of the M3 if she is joining, Sanji WILL be portrayed above her eventually.

And that's totally fine. I'm actually more curious as to what happens now. Does she continue to fight Kaido with Luffy? Or does something happen to her where she becomes incapacitated? Does the performance below need her help? Overall a few interesting things to think about.
I agree on her endurance, but quite frankly Kaido's attacks have been shit unless it hits Luffy or Oden in the head.

He had to resort to a sword for Orochi and Kinemon.

Yamato is not stronger than Zoro, she is just more used to fighting him and has more knowledge of his battle tactics and techniques. Remember that Zoro was able to give Kaido that scar with all his bones broken after hakai.

Healthy zoro 1vs1 against this Kaido and we would have a similar result of what we see with yamato.

Also, black sparks does not equal to advanced coc, but Black sparks+no touching does

H

humanbeing

Kaido is serious and Yamato clashed with for so long time took many hits and even made him bleed. obviously she is stronger than King and Queen. just think about O-lin and Queen.BM even was not using any haki .

The Yamato vs Zoro comparison is really stupid.

Zoro's hiryu kaen shivered Kaido and made one Yonko warn another. Zoro also gave Kaido a permanent scar.

The reason why Zoro didn't get good fight against Kaido is that because he was protecting Luffy all the time and stepped in to block Hakai resulting in 30 broken bones.

But Zoro still continued to cut Prometheus and proceeds to scar Kaido in 1v1 while blocking his "Hell's Hakkei". Sure Yamato MIGHT be stronger but y'all are misleading the fact that Zoro got injured early and still went for a permanent scar in 1v1.

Yep, but still zoro didnt even do it in a 1v1 so i dont get why hype him so much and downplay yamato so much.
Zoro did do that in a one on one clash. No one interfered in that instance.

And I'm not underestimating Yamato. Coming into onigashima I assumed she was stronger than King and it looks like that might be true. Y'all just overhyping Yamato when the war is still long from done.

Look at previous arcs, Zoro may look like he's weaker than whoevers in the arc but he shows that he's stronger when his moment comes. But nah y'all want to be reactionary one piece fans.

Yeah boundman won ...

Wait...

Boundman didn't get beaten by Kaido, he got out-lasted.
In terms of strength, mobility, and force production boundman shook Kaido, and freaked Big Mom out.
Luffy still hasn't used any KING moves against Kaido.

Its unclear exactly where Yamato stands in relation to Zoro. All I'll say is that its clear that Yamato is incredibly tough, and has moves that greatly improve her defensive capabilities.
To me Zoro has the edge in AP(though I still belive we havent seen Yamato's strongest attack to see how big is the gap), and they are pretty equal in all other regards except maybe versatility (because of her ice) and durability(Yamato is bleeding but fine, so her skin is probably super tough too)

Boundman didn't get beaten by Kaido, he got out-lasted.
In terms of strength, mobility, and force production boundman shook Kaido, and freaked Big Mom out.
Luffy still hasn't used any KING moves against Kaido.
I'm guessing Luffy will step through the current 3 G4 forms he has, ending with a KKG against Kaido. This will push Kaido to go awakening, thus prompting Oda to give Luffy his next form, whatever that is (another G4 form or just G5)

Status
Not open for further replies.