Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hajrudin had multiple broken arm bones and leg bones in multiple places, reread chapter 770.

He went from while unbroken, failing a strength clash to the point of his bones crumbling, to gritting through and winning it while broken in multiple places.

And a strength clash should logically more difficult to do while physically impaired compared to an attack involving more than brute force like Asura, that has even more of a mental component.
Multiple or a few broken bones. I am giving you time to clarify before I search this. Because if you wrong or gasing that Hinata situation I will troll you

Ok which means that only two people in the entire verse of this series was capable of scaring him with swords correct? Exactly. So having a blade doesn't make it easier else a bunch of swordsman would have done so to kaido.

What is easier is bypassing kaidos durability in the first place (Luffy). But even then Luffy ain't doing much....hmmmmm
Well yeah its obvious because they able to scar him and scabberds no, but still kaido didn't take any major injury that hurts him until now, even not the scar, so i dont get why luffy using coc punches that make kaido bleed and scream are much weaker then a scar, and it is harder to injure without weapons because if your measure of damage is blood then you cannot deny that its easier to draw blood with weapons then punches through scales.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Yamato: hits Kaido
Kaido:

:cantseeme:
People who think G4 is enough for Kaido simple skip the rooftop event. Luffy need something new, Kaido so far tank tons of hits and fighting over 40 chapters and the dude still looking fresh, they really need more firepower.
I think people need to understand that Luffy has no answer for Kaido and never will have - the killing of Kaido is required to stop him.
Sure, he can get exhausted and defeated but that will only last that long until he is back on his feet and continuing whatever he was doing.

Kaido's AP turned trash all of a sudden. For Luffy and Oden it one shots them in the head though. Everyone else it's garbage.
Oden getting k.O'd by a headshot is trash.
Pre-udon luffy is understandable though, judging by how ulti almost pushed his current version into gear4, it's safe to say that pre-udon luffy was bellow F6 level.
Rooftop luffy survived a thunder bagua to the head tho.

I guess we as readers overrated kaido's AP.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
About BM and Kid/Law lets calm ourselves

Everything that happened off screen is just Oda delaying stuff

Jimbo and base WsW seemed to have an equal battle when we saw little panels here and there yet Jimbo put his hybrid down around high diff max

We will saw how the battle is really going when the focus will be on them. Until now it’s just Oda stalling

I think we will have one more chapter on rooftop and focus shifts towards other fights like BigMom vs Kid+Law, Zoro vs King, Sanji vs Queen etc. whatever left in the live floor and then people who are idle after their fights try to stop onigaishima landing and we will have serious fight between Luffy and Kaido.....
Right, we need to see Kidd's entire arsenal and how he come up with ways to defeat a Yonkou.
But, Big Mom is still fresh as compared to Kaido. I dont know how she will be defeated.

Lol
Impressive for failing and not get Oden's hype

Yamato got praised to be strong and did what she wanted
He has no CoC tho and he still manage to leave a permanent scar on Kaido, a thing that people far stronger than him (as you said) did not succeed to do even with Adv CoC. Yeah it is pretty impressive imo :myman:

Exactly and that a great thing for her :cheers:

Mihawk is the biggest fraud in OP history. Even Oda dont know what to do with his WSS title and how he will compare his strength to fuckin Yonkou Shanks, who stopped an entire war by just blocking Akainu.
The biggest fraud ever

Imagine actually believing a Yonko level dude will just be a warlord whose feats are all below even Cracker

So Whitebeard was at full strength at Marineford? Even though Marco acknowledges that his illness is wearing him down.
:saden:
Dude whats so hard to get, i said use an attack, not condition in fighting, zoro was injured against killer but his attack was weaker because he didn't use his swords not because he was injured right ?

Well yeah its obvious because they able to scar him and scabberds no, but still kaido didn't take any major injury that hurts him until now, even not the scar, so i dont get why luffy using coc punches that make kaido bleed and scream are much weaker then a scar, and it is harder to injure without weapons because if your measure of damage is blood then you cannot deny that its easier to draw blood with weapons then punches through scales.
They are much weaker because they bypass kaidos durability and get kaido still isn't complaining about being destroyed from the inside which is more vulnerable than his exterior. You want to know? Because luffys advanced coc with advanced ryou punches aren't doing shit to kaido else kaido was have states so. Kaido literally verbalizes if attacks to damage to him or not period

About BM and Kid/Law lets calm ourselves

Everything that happened off screen is just Oda delaying stuff

Jimbo and base WsW seemed to have an equal battle when we saw little panels here and there yet Jimbo put his hybrid down around high diff max

We will saw how the battle is really going when the focus will be on them. Until now it’s just Oda stalling
"High diff" jinbei still clean he low diff his hybrid lol

Let me see the last time he literally told Luffy that his use of advanced coc is shit and that hiss fruit is shit worororo

I mean common sense would dictate that if he is feeling pain from Luffy that he would verbally express it like how he was doing so prior
I don’t know you have a very skewed logic lol. He kept praising luffy during the fight. He clearly said that luffy was shit because he won. He also did that to the scabbards when he won. It’s a victory brag. But did you forget that he keeps thinking of luffy in high regard? He even thought of joyboy while fighting him wondering if he was capable of becoming him. He did not even think of oden when zoro “scarred” him. He obviously holds luffy to a higher standard than zoro knowing zoro’s under him.

Multiple or a few broken bones. I am giving you time to clarify before I search this. Because if you wrong or gasing that Hinata situation I will troll you
We had cross sections of his upper and lower arm bones breaking in multiple places, and his upper and lower leg bones breaking in multiple places.
I'm guessing because the force went through his whole body down the kinetic chain and because even his tooth cracked from the force, that there were more than the confirmed 4 bones fracturing in the 18+ positions that were drawn on panel.

Just check Kaido's old scar and new. Zoro didn't make some thing entirely new new scar. He extended Oden's scar. And it didn't do anything to Kaido.

Zoro fans need to thank Oden for that scarring feat.

:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.