Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ZKK has always been a childish dream, dont they still realize oda had duped them by handing them a sweet candy called "hakai" to savour it for eternity:milaugh:
bruh fodders like luffy not strong enough to defeat kaido lmao did you read the spoilers?

yamato luffy combined best shot didnt made kaido FUCKING HUFF HUFF while halfseas zoro with broken bones one shot did it

Otherwise we are talking about Kaido ? the guy is still there, he is still standing not even tired, he knocks everyone down he takes hits all over the place but that does not affect him. I had doubts before but it is the current number 1 of One Piece.

At the end of the arc Zoro will be slightly higher than Yamato
I am not worry about that, I wanna see great stuff now from Luffy&Zoro and I hope for Kidd&Law too (I am not so sure Oda will drop many chapter for Kidd and Law).
In any case the best come later, Yamato role was pretty good but we saw that she cant damage kaido in the way that Luffy&Zoro did.

So we will finally see the best from Luffy&Zoro in I hope the next 15chapters.

I still don't know why but I don't think Yamato is using ad coc I think it's just thunder from her attack like with ulti numbers etc i.mean think about it if she did use as coc why didn't kaido point it out like what he did with luffy :choppawhat: this shit dhit just don't feel like ad cov

imagine writing an arc with land of samurai and making the samurais weak as fuck. the scabbards couldn't do shit. zoro couldn't do shit against kaido either. kaido is right. Oni deserve to order samurais around. in the land of samurai, zoro is not even fighting side by side with his captain. oda decided to give that honor to yamato a new character. zoro and other samurais have been disappointing as fuck.
from wano zoro will not even be viewed as luffy's right hand man. that honor goes to yamato now.

zoro used to be a cool character with his own motivation. when was the last time oda made zoro say " i am gonna be wss?" now all zoro does is sucking luffy's dick and fights equally with the pervert chef who doesn't even train. i bet when zoro sees yamato for the first time he will have "kuina ptsd", a girl who is stronger than him.

i was a zoro fanboy. not anymore. atleast sanji has other qualities. he can do other stuff. all zoro can do is fight and he can't even fight top tiers. pathetic

Rayleigh said the exact same thing about Katakuri. Was Katakuri "Top Tier" the second he learned FS?
No he didn't. The line was far more vague. The rayliegh line was "among the strongest people in the world"(which is a vague, none specific group), "some can see a little bit into the future".

Kaido's exclamation of "only a handful of the very strongest" is far more exclusive than just vaguely referring to some of the strongest people in the world, which is what Rayliegh is doing.

imagine writing an arc with land of samurai and making the samurais weak as fuck. the scabbards couldn't do shit. zoro couldn't do shit against kaido either. kaido is right. Oni deserve to order samurais around. in the land of samurai, zoro is not even fighting side by side with his captain. oda decided to give that honor to yamato a new character. zoro and other samurais have been disappointing as fuck.
from wano zoro will not even be viewed as luffy's right hand man. that honor goes to yamato now.

zoro used to be a cool character with his own motivation. when was the last time oda made zoro say " i am gonna be wss?" now all zoro does is sucking luffy's dick and fights equally with the pervert chef who doesn't even train. i bet when zoro sees yamato for the first time he will have "kuina ptsd", a girl who is stronger than him.

i was a zoro fanboy. not anymore. atleast sanji has other qualities. he can do other stuff. all zoro can do is fight and he can't even fight top tiers. pathetic
"I was a Zoro fanboy"

Zoro is main man here, whatever others did, it doesnt matter, Zoro was always first, cause everything that Zoro did, he always did it in a badass way,... everything else doesnt matter,... just like how Zoro pretended by saying that all of their attack doesnt work on Kaido, he waited until hes half dead to use Asura to mocked other SN... Zoro is the only one who managed to cut Kaidos scale after Oden (forgot Scabbard), while Luffy tried to punched it many time, Law used Gamma, Killer used Sound, and Kid used his Punk, all Kaido did was pretended to get hurt by screaming... because scar is all matter, if only Luffy can scar someone by punching it, but no, Luffy need to use sword just like Roger and Shanks, if not, once Zoro realized that PK is also WSS

Status
Not open for further replies.