Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
when he said he'd stop providing spoilers if anyone "corrected" the pronouns on his summaries again.
HIS summaries exactly. Don’t force him to change his summaries. It’s downright shitty thing to do.

“Here’s free spoilers.”
“Fuck you change it to fit what I think.”
“Cool I’m just not posting them anymore.”
“HOW CAN YOU FORCE US TO USE YOUR PRONOUNS.”

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
You can’t blame dirtylardy or lance in this situation becusse Oda did this

last chapter he call her ice princess then call her oden then call her son

he is confusing his reader on purpose becusse Oda doesn’t care about his reader

you should know that ever since he stop giving important bounty in the manga and anime instead you have to pay for vivre card to get it

@dirtyLarry gonna ruin everything for the rest of us because he/she got triggered by some gender pronouns. :josad:
You realize that redon/Lance got triggered by my summary which correctly adressed Yamato as female, right?

I simply posted that alternative version of their spoiler summary without doing anything else and they started throwing a tantrum - not me.

So now think again who the guys with a clear agenda here are.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
You can’t blame dirtylardy or lance in this situation becusse Oda did this

last chapter he call her ice princess then call her oden then call her son

he is confusing his reader on purpose becusse Oda doesn’t care about his reader

you should know that ever since he stop giving important bounty in the manga and anime instead you have to pay for vivre card to get it
Oda can't control how people act.

Lmao, if you rely on one person providing spoilers (that shouldn't even be out) for this forum to be "alive", it's a hoax anyway.
There's much more to this forum than just spoiler discussions and just to be clear: You would still get the spoilers, just no summary.

LMAO Lance posts his summary on AP and Reddit. Ain‘t hard to read the full summary there. I am fully on your side.

The summary reading has became such a pain in my ass, since Redon started to refer Yamato as a he... He never did that before, but after Yamato was confirmed as a She (which was obvious along LMAO), Redon started to twist that bs.

You realize that redon/Lance got triggered by my summary with the correct female pronouns, right?

I simply posted that alternative version of their spoiler summary without doing anything else and they started throwing a tantrum - not me.

So now think again who the guys with a clear agenda here are.
but why did you repost something that was already posted, especially when you are 'quoting' redon but changing his words?

Status
Not open for further replies.