Is TACy a she or a he?


  • Total voters
    0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good, you're free to ban me of course. Your house, your rules.

If you don't ban me, next week I will take the spoilers with no comment/insult and offer an optional summary again, IF they're force-feeding their agenda in every second sentence once again.

And yes, I certainly drive my own agenda of common sense and official confirmation (vivre cards, official promotion). Never denied that.

Just know two things:

1) If you don't think that redon & Co. have a clear agenda here, too, you're just really naive.

2) You're only bringing more and more toxic discussions into the community by banning a long-tenured member who simply adresses Yamato the right way - as a female (the way Oda wants her to be seen via vivre card etc.). Congrats! :)
Jesus Christ when did Tucker Carlson start reading One Piece
 

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
‎
Good, you're free to ban me of course. Your house, your rules.

If you don't ban me, next week I will take the spoilers with no comment/insult and offer an optional summary again, IF they're force-feeding their agenda in every second sentence once again.

And yes, I certainly drive my own agenda of common sense and official confirmation (vivre cards, official promotion). Never denied that.

Just know two things:

1) If you don't think that redon & Co. have a clear agenda here, too, you're just really naive.

2) You're only bringing more and more toxic discussions into the community by banning a long-tenured member who simply adresses Yamato the right way - as a female (the way Oda wants her to be seen via vivre card etc.). Congrats! :)
:crazwhat:
 
S

Sasaki Kojirō

Same VC that says he and Yamato don't have CoC?:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
Well, manga and VC say the same thing.

But the manga must also be wrong, after the mental gymnastics you're going to do.
'I used everything I had".

Zoro says something similar.

And I don't know how far VC covers.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top