Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good, you're free to ban me of course. Your house, your rules.

If you don't ban me, next week I will take the spoilers with no comment/insult and offer an optional summary again, IF they're force-feeding their agenda in every second sentence once again.

And yes, I certainly drive my own agenda of common sense and official confirmation (vivre cards, official promotion). Never denied that.

Just know two things:

1) If you don't think that redon & Co. have a clear agenda here, too, you're just really naive.

2) You're only bringing more and more toxic discussions into the community by banning a long-tenured member who simply adresses Yamato the right way - as a female (the way Oda wants her to be seen via vivre card etc.). Congrats! :)
Jesus Christ when did Tucker Carlson start reading One Piece

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
Good, you're free to ban me of course. Your house, your rules.

If you don't ban me, next week I will take the spoilers with no comment/insult and offer an optional summary again, IF they're force-feeding their agenda in every second sentence once again.

And yes, I certainly drive my own agenda of common sense and official confirmation (vivre cards, official promotion). Never denied that.

Just know two things:

1) If you don't think that redon & Co. have a clear agenda here, too, you're just really naive.

2) You're only bringing more and more toxic discussions into the community by banning a long-tenured member who simply adresses Yamato the right way - as a female (the way Oda wants her to be seen via vivre card etc.). Congrats! :)
:crazwhat:

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Same VC that says he and Yamato don't have CoC?:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
Well, manga and VC say the same thing.

But the manga must also be wrong, after the mental gymnastics you're going to do.
'I used everything I had".

Zoro says something similar.

And I don't know how far VC covers.

Status
Not open for further replies.