Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
you make absolutely no sense
you say this stuff is illegal , wg shouldnt support it?
we hear ya
why are you here in a discussion partaking in the sharing and discussing "illegal material"

you are part of this because of the admins being involved ?
guess the admin
glued your hands to the keyboard
logged on to wg and hopped on the spoiler discussion page?

no own it
you are here because you want information about the chapter before it comes out
you are here on your own free will
to partake in the same thing you condemn
you have absolutely no moral high ground to call any provider a thief if you are right here leeching off what they provide. you say fuck redon and the next person who steps up , you will call them a thief too right ?

you are thief as well cause guess what , you are right here with us
stand by your word
dont want to be a hypocrite ?partaking in illegal scans ?
wait till official comes out and stop coming to the spoiler discussion like the other "thieves".
someone said me there is fun and i came .. dont mistake me with yourself who sleep on keyboard.. i am not active on any kind of spoiler thread.. and a thief is a thief .. dont soften word with callin '' provider '' .. you just support that bitch who acts petty just for to lay your hands on spoilers as soon as possible which is not a problem for me at all..

Why can't we/you make female Yamato version of Redon spoilers? Just don't quote him or refer. We will ignore his post and read the female version. It will solve all these problems.

I didn't like redon full summery this week. Everytime I read he/him, it felt dry to me. It's so forced and not at all enjoyable.

Please provide female-Yamato version spoilers for regressive third world folks like us.

Status
Not open for further replies.