Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

People really hate that she’s stronger than zoro and Sanji. Not realizing that both of them will surpass her this arc.
Absolutely! They don't realise she's working as a hype tool for them too! I love how strong she is and glad for it. Oda loves Zoro and Sanji dearly and they've been MCs from the beginning, so they definitely will be stronger than her and MUCH stronger even by EOS. Idk why people are being so cynical/insecure/paranoid about them?! It's seriously daft.

Plus Oda is finally making female characters look better in combat and such too!

:cheers::crazwhat::stealthblack::finally:

someone said me there is fun and i came .. dont mistake me with yourself who sleep on keyboard.. i am not active on any kind of spoiler thread.. and a thief is a thief .. dont soften word with callin '' provider '' .. you just support that bitch who acts petty just for to lay your hands on spoilers as soon as possible which is not a problem for me at all..
K you are
still here
yapping after trying to take the moral high ground ...... that says enough for me.

understand the difference between stormy thinks yamato is a she
and redon thinks yamato is a she , he insist on her being a he . its his choice.....
very simple

go deal with your alternative spoilers mate
and keep going nuts everytime you see "he" for yamato
remember to scream each time the official doesnt use she either ....
this "massive agenda" is out to ruin you

cheers .

Why can't we/you make female Yamato version of Redon spoilers? Just don't quote him or refer. We will ignore his post and read the female version. It will solve all these problems.

I didn't like redon full summery this week. Everytime I read he/him, it felt dry to me. It's so forced and not at all enjoyable.

Please provide female-Yamato version spoilers for regressive third world folks like us.
You can, the point is to not just copy and paste Redon's summary with the "he" changed for "she" and then still claim him as the source, that leads to misinformation regarding who said what.

You could take the info about the chapter (which is public knowledge now), make your own summary in your own words with Yamato as a she, and then post it as your own alternative summary without crediting Redon at all. I doubt the mods would have an issue with it.

Only problem i could maybe see would be the redundancy of having 2 summaries, but the point here is that the pronouns you use for Yamato aren't the issue.

Last edited:
Why would you claim so?

When did she attain even half the greatness as Zoro did on the roof?
Fighting Kaido one on one, clashing named attacks and coming out on top, surviving while Kaido is actually aiming for them. Actually making Kaido fight seriously rather than laughing.

Zoro wasn’t being aimed at by Kaido the entire rooftop and was getting help by all the others. When Zoro clashed against Kaido with his strongest attack even that healed quickly. Just the mark remains.

Status
Not open for further replies.