Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vivre card-> Yamato=Woman
All knowing narrator introduction box-> Yamato= daughter

Who is more triggered:
The one who edits the summary (while giving credit) to make it more readable?
Or the leaker who says they'll never post summaries again if someone dares to do that again?
Yet Kaido still calls him son and uses "him".
Since the vivrecard came it only became clear that calling Yamato a "she" isn't wrong not thar it became wrong calling Yamato "him/he".

Like stop being a snowflake and getting triggered by seeing the provider for the last 12+ years using one of the options Oda gave the audience to call Yamato.
How entitled you need to be to go on and edit his post like he posted that shit fake quoting? Grow up.

K you are
still here
yapping after trying to take the moral high ground ...... that says enough for me.

understand the difference between stormy thinks yamato is a she
and redon thinks yamato is a she , he insist on her being a he . its his choice.....
very simple

go deal with your alternative spoilers mate
and keep going nuts everytime you see "he" for yamato
remember to scream each time the official doesnt use she either ....
this "massive agenda" is out to ruin you

cheers .
lil kid do as you want..never been gender case for me which u are mistaking on it about me and congratz to you @Lance_Dragonite that you becoming hidden owner of forum with that action .. yet people r just blind to realize it

Prometheus was aimed at Luffy. Or when he was rescued by Law because law wasn’t sure if Zoro would survive the Thunder Bagua.

When he performed Asura Kaido didn’t use an attack to counter he just tried casual blocking Zoro.
:seriously: Are you fucking serious? You said targeted and by all means those are examples of kaido targeting zoro

The problem start then, if it not a big deal, why change his translation in first place.

Japanese provider call her a she and no one has a problem with that, also redon didn´t change anything, because it is the source who leak the stuff. If "redon" for himself share his own translation, why we should have the right to change it. Let say you have on your own the source, then you can write next after Redon and call her she without quoting her, but that isn´t the case, if it is not a big deal, why not let the men to write his own translation? That what he sharing are his own words and experince what he read in the chapter, he can call Yamato what he all want, he can call her a retart/moron like"then the retard start to attack Kaido" and we couldn´t change that summary since it is his own words for the chapter, I think that is the problem and the thing what @Pantheos try to explain your guys, it isn´t about the gender, is it about changing Redon own post and you have no right to change it in the spoiler summary where we only allow people who sharing their source with us.
You are right with what you said, no one has the right to change whatever someone posts, if redon wants to say Yamato is a "he" then he can.

BUT, Japanese provider did not call Yamato as "her" or "him" never, jp provider just said her name everytime he mentioned her. I'm the one who called Yamato as "her" because i feel like the arc will end with Yamato not wanting to be Oden anymore which is the reason to why she wanted to be a man.

Anyways, no one should have to change what i said just as i don't have the right to change what they said. If i want to say Yamato is a she, i'll say she is a she, if redon wants to say Yamato is a he, then he'll say Yamato is a he.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
You are right with what you said, no one has the right to change whatever someone posts, if redon wants to say Yamato is a "he" then he can.

BUT, Japanese provider did not call Yamato as "her" or "him" never, jp provider just said her name everytime he mentioned her. I'm the one who called Yamato as "her" because i feel like the arc will end with Yamato not wanting to be Oden anymore which is the reason to why she wanted to be a man.

Anyways, no one should have to change what i said just as i don't have the right to change what they said. If i want to say Yamato is a she, i'll say she is a she, if redon wants to say Yamato is a he, then he'll say Yamato is a he.
wrong we should all go with the offical that oda said which is female from vivre card becuase oda is author we have to respect him

Status
Not open for further replies.