Status
Not open for further replies.
*she never tackled Hakai
*never seriously injured him if at all
*never displayed a level of combat speed proficient enough to blitz Kaido
*never displayed his level of resilience
*never displayed his astounding defensive output

Etc.
Dude she tanked a CoC beating from an enraged Kaido enraged (first time in the series that he gets actually angry), and pretty much won last chapter's clash:few: and she is still clean:steef: Zoro tanking the hakai is impressive as fuck but him and Yamato are so close to each other that we can hardly say who is over who

Yeah she is biologically female...but Kaido also call yamato as him...again let fans decide to call yamato whatever they want...And please dont harrast spoilers provider for this trivial shit or else we are not gonna get spoilers anymore
I think fundamentally it doesn't matter how Kaido labels Yamato.

It matters what she feels and if Oda calls Yamato a she then most likely he is not a man lacking sensibility towards the LGBTQIA+ community, but he has his reasons since perhaps Yamato is simply not referring herself as Oden in a sexual way and is actually 100% happy with her body.

It’s something Yamato has done that Zoro has not yet shown he can do.
yo dont compare yamato to zoro
zoro couldnt even spam advcoc attack casually like yamato.nor tank bagua without even loss conciousness for seconds.or facing HYBRID kaido and still stand tough without eating senzu bean..i mean elixir

It matters what she feels and if Oda calls Yamato a she then most likely he is not a man lacking sensibility towards the LGBTQIA+ community, but he has his reasons since perhaps Yamato is simply not referring herself as Oden in a sexual way and is actually 100% happy with her body.
you not understanding how kiku and yamato is different is your disrespect and lack of understanding of that community. saying "i am a woman" and "i am tom cruise" arent the same thing.

Dude she tanked a CoC beating from an enraged Kaido enraged (first time in the series that he gets actually angry), and pretty much won last chapter's clash:few: and she is still clean:steef: Zoro tanking the hakai is impressive as fuck but him and Yamato are so close to each other that we can hardly say who is over who
:seriously::seriously::seriously:

pls give us some zoro vs king next chapter oda or at least the other SN fights:hurry:
We saw now Yamato for 2 chapters vs Kaido, if Odan want to stay on the rooftop I think Momosuke will show something, but Oda like to switch places especially after 2 consecutives chapter, so yeah I can see maybe a kidd&law vs Big Mom + end of KillervsHakwing fight.
The supernova fight was something really special that took way longer due to having 5SN vs 2 Yonko.

IMO yamato is not into transgender thing she want to be oden coz she deeply admire him as she said it herself in her flasback...oden happened to be a man so yamato want to a man as oden...if oden was a female i am sure she would be proud to be a woman lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.